Hi Ladies! I am expecting my first in July! Starting to look through info. from insurance on pumps. I will have 12 weeks off work, then going back full-time
Hygeia Pumps are my top pick for now! The Q is free with insurance, includes "double electric breast pump, tubing, breast shields, 2 storage containers,
and a tote bag." It does not come with a rechargeable battery.
I can pay to upgrade to the Enjoye LBI for $130 which includes:
Included with the Hygeia EnJoye:
- EnJoye Pump Motor Unit with Rechargeable, Internal Lithium Ion Battery
- Power Supply
- Deluxe Tote Set with cooler and ice pack
- Zipper Tag
- EnJoye Personal Accessory Set
- Supporting Membership to La Leche League International
I can also purchase an accessories kit for $45:
- (2) Medium (25mm-27mm) Flanges
- (2) 40″ Tubing
- (2) Mother’s Milk Storage Containers 4 oz.
- (2) Duckbill Valves
- (2) Storage Container Caps/Feeder Cups
- (2) Rings
- (2) Narrow-Neck Container Adapters
- (2) Ring Covers
- Container Holder
- Bacteriostatic Filter
- Hand Pump
Does anyone have and use either of these two pumps? Is the Enjoye worth the extra cost? Or could I get the Q and the accessories kit?
Has anyone had any bad experience with either of these pumps?
Also, I know some prefer to use different parts with this pump, if so which alternative parts do you use?
Thank you for your help!