1st Trimester

First trimester cravings

i don't know about you ladies but all I ever want is a nice thick chocolate milkshake! What do you crave?

Re: First trimester cravings

• I am craving a lot of hot sauce! I put it on my burgers and literally everything. I am being cautious of it though I am sure too much of hot sauce is not a good thing.
  • Loading the player...
  • melissbee said:

i don't know about you ladies but all I ever want is a nice thick chocolate milkshake! What do you crave?

That's all I ever want, pregnant or not lol
    Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married 2010
    TTC: Feb 2014, BFP 7/14/14, CP 7/18/14
    BFP 3/10/15 - DD #1 born 11/19
    TTC #2: Oct 2017, BFP 12/19/17, CP 12/22/17
    BFP 2/20/18 - EDD 10/31/2018
  • For me its been fruit fruit fruit! with a side of carbs. But unfortunately right now... all I can think of is a Dunkin Donuts coffee roll, heated with butter!...
  • Peanut-butter.. I could go months without touching the jar in the pantry before; but now I'm in there almost every day for a little snack here .. and a little snack there. I love it with bananas (which have been a saving grace for nausea). 

But that's about it -- pb&j does sound amazing right about now.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Subway oven roasted chicken with sweet onion sauce (could eat one everyday!) and oriental food (especially some fried rice….Mmmmm!) 
    Married: 6.28.14
    TTC #1: 2.1.15
    BFP: 2.23.15 EDD: 11.6.15  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • cheeseburgers
  • STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!!
  • Bagels, chocolate, mexican food
  • I've been craving oranges/anything citrus and strawberry ice cream (not together). I also am craving candy all the time!!! I'm trying to curb the cravings with 1 dum dum pop instead of a bag of sour patch kids (my fav!).
  • I am the cliche!! PICKLES!!
  • Whoa whoa whoa... Bananas help with nausea?! How did I not know this??
    Married 2010
  • I've been craving rice krispies with brown sugar for the last couple weeks! So odd!
  • Whoa whoa whoa... Bananas help with nausea?! How did I not know this??

They also give you energy a very delightful and healthy snack! I wouldn't survive without my bananas from my first child that's why we call her Hannah Banana :)
  • I've been having some serious mexican food cravings..and anything spicy! I've been trying to curb those cravings with healthier snacks lately and tons of fruit.

• Im 6 weeks 3 days today and ive been craving sweets, soups, fruits, eggs lol
  • I am craving a lot of hot sauce! I put it on my burgers and literally everything. I am being cautious of it though I am sure too much of hot sauce is not a good thing.

Same here! I even carry it in my purse! I'm also craving hot wings.
  • 8w2d, I crave nada.  I mean certain foods sound really good (hello Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich), but that's me pretty much every day.

I think I'm just too nauseous to crave anything.
    Married 2010
  • My husband's first clue I'm pregnant was a craving for ridged potato chips and French onion dip. I'm surprised he didn't pick up a pregnancy test when he went to the store.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • audijonesaudijones member
    edited April 2015
    im craving Chinese food all the time!! lol

• My cravings have switched on me.  It was chocolate shakes for about a week then it was anything salty usually pretzels, now its honeycomb cereal, pickles, cupcakes and beef jerky.  That is when i have an appetite.  I haven't had much of an appetite lately and have to force myself to eat for the baby.  Which is hard when nothing sounds good.  I guess I'm just all over the place. 
  • I been wanting homemade tacos. But right now all I want is a homemade burger with lettuce,cheese,pickle,mayo,ketchup,bacon and BBQ sauce! And French fries with ranch and cheese...maybe some chili too yum lol ♥
  • All I want is buffalo wings and quesadillas!
  • i want a salami and cheese sandwich with banana peppers &&mustard!
  • so far just wings. Lots and lots of chicken wings!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• I seem to have wanted a lot of salt lately, but I am not sure if thats really a craving. There isn't anything I just HAVE to have, so far as I can tell.
  • French fries with ranch and cheese...maybe some chili too yum lol ♥

OMYummmmmmmm!! I am craving the brownie bites in our kitchen but I can't have any because I'm pretty sure Hubby's counted them and he's all over my food habits these days.

:-\"
  • I have been craving spicy foods and BBQ sauce and ranch mixed together, I eat it on chicken,potatoes everything. And right now I'm craving Japanese white sauce!
  • Lol! I got my bfp just today, DH and I knew a week ago. I love spicy food, I always have. Tonight was taco night, so naturally I loaded up on my new favorite hot sauce I got at the farmers market. He asked if it was okay to over heat the baby.
  • Cheesy rice a roni and kiwis have been my strangest craving so far! I'm so hungry after reading everyone's posts!
  • Fruit with lime! Lots of fruit!!
  • Curly Fries with Ranch please!!!
  • I have only wanted bagels with cream cheese, salsa on anything, Mexican food, steak, and now cheeseburgers have woven their way onto my list. To drink I only want lemonade or a white cherry power aid
  • red727red727 member
    I sent hubby out last night for an oreo mcflurry. I haven't been wanted to eat anything so he jumps whenever I have an inkling for something - it's so sweet!
    Anniversary

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • groovylocksgroovylocks member
    edited May 2015
    Fruit fruit fruit. I'm obsessed with fruit, specifically apples, peaches, apricots and watermelon. It's all i want to eat with any regularity.

though.. I am interested in sweets now a bit too.. I've never had a sweet tooth before so i'm kind of enjoying it. But it's weird actually. I normally find sweets repulsive. 
  • I am also craving certain smells. Gasoline, soil and mown grass are really high on the list of things i LOVE to smell.
  • I'm currently pregnant with my first and I've been craving eggs and ham, fruits especially watermelon, shrimp tempura and yellowtail and tuna sushi (even though I can't have the sushi), and green juice if I don't get my juice in the morning I feel blah the rest of my day
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • BabyJo5BabyJo5 member
    In need of some help! I am just at 11 weeks, and can't stomach meat. I can't even look at red meat, but when I eat chicken, I get sick within minutes after finishing. Should I be worried??