April 2015 Moms
Options

We lost @mnhark

nooooo! She was one of the last regs that had some snark in her! Sooo sad about this and yes it needed its own thread.

Re: We lost @mnhark

• Options
    nicpeyleenicpeylee member
    edited April 2015
    What happened to her? Did they ban her? She always answered lots of questions and told funny stories! :(
  • Options
    I never saw anything ban worthy. :( It's a shame that she stuck it out here and played by the rules and still got banned.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure- anyone know if she belongs to the fb group WTE April 2015? Would love to know how she's doing and if she had her baby
  • Options
    Lida1182 said:

Not sure- anyone know if she belongs to the fb group WTE April 2015? Would love to know how she's doing and if she had her baby

I think she is due much later in the month? I can't remember if she was over on Facebook or the other place where regs went.
  • Options
    I miss her already.
    She was due later in the month but mentioned that she may have to be induced. I don't remember the reasoning.
  • Options
    Does anyone know what she did to get banned?!
  • Options
    This makes me so sad!!
  • Options
    seriously!? What the heck is going on? Why is the bump banning people? She was a great contributor!!
  • Options
    Lida1182 said:

She did say she had requested to join. I requested to join also!
  • Options
    So weird.... I am usually on mobile all the time and now I can no longer reply to anything on there.  I just pulled my account up on my PC and it looks like I can write here.  How do you know if you are being banned?  I still see my image and not the ban flag?  I am so confused.  Anyone else having issues?

• Options
    Not having any issues that I'm aware of, using mobile now.
  • Options
    keifekm said:

So weird.... I am usually on mobile all the time and now I can no longer reply to anything on there.  I just pulled my account up on my PC and it looks like I can write here.  How do you know if you are being banned?  I still see my image and not the ban flag?  I am so confused.  Anyone else having issues?

I'm not having any issues. Did you try to restart the app or your phone?
  • Options
    I think they must have removed any post that got her banned. I was looking through history of her posts and saw nothing ban worthy.
  • Options
    This makes me sad. I've been busy and only just saw this thread. Hopefully she and LO are doing fine.
  • Options
    She is on wte April 15 facebook group! She just updated that baby is under 10 percentile so they just started cervidil and will start pitocin in the morning
  • Options
    Thanks for the update!
  • Options
    Well in that case I may suck it up and join that fb group. I'm assuming that's where all the fun is now anyway.
  • Options
    @ihatetomatoes - I am there too- Alisa Jardin
  • Options
    anyone have the link for the fb group?? is live to join as this place has become...
  • Options
    It's WTE April 2015