January 2015 Moms

Baby Weight

3m pp, weigh exactly the same as 1 week pp and feel really discouraged. None of my clothes fit and I've been working so hard to get at least half way back to my old weight. Eating healthy and exercising regularly. Nothing! Ugh! Anyone else in this boat?? I have 30 pounds to lose!

Re: Baby Weight

• Well I'm not, but waist training helped me get back down very fast, I'm actually smaller than I was. Haven't started exercising yet still have lose skin around my thighs.
  • Breastfeeding and pumping helped me I'm down 35lbs from pre baby (I had put on some weight before I got pregnant) I'm not saying it helped me lose all of that (had morning sickness all 9 months) but mix that with diet and exercise has helped
  • Loading the player...
  • In the same boat:( lost 30 pounds 2 weeks post partum then gained 10 of it back now have 30 pounds to loose VERY discouraging nothing fits anymore
  • I have 40 lbs to lose (30 lbs from pregnancy and 10 from before). I have not been losing and weight from breastfeeding or pumping.
  • I gained a lot of weight while I was pregnant so I am down about 30lbs but I still have 25lbs to get back to where I want to be mind you I had a hard pregnancy with extreme high blood pressure and monitoring the whole pregnancy (I am also 3 months pp) once my supply really started coming in is when I stopped losing weight, now that I. Am producing about 2oz an hour it seems like I haven't lost any weight. However, this week, I started cutting carbs out of my diet and in 5 days I lost 3 lbs.. Just water weight I am sure but it seems to be the new thing to do to Finish working on getting my body back, plus I work out atleast 3 days a week and walk 5days a week. I am giving myself a year, if it took me 9 months to put the weight on I should have 9 months to lose it! Hang in there mamas!
  • I downloaded the LoseIt app about a week ago and it really helps me keep track of my calories. I realized that while I thought I was being healthy, I was simply eating too much to lose any weight. I also walk at least 3 miles a day (the app tracks your steps) and try to fit in some other workouts here and there when I have time. Down two pounds in a week.
  • I'm going through the exact same thing. I gained around 40lbs and lost 20 within the first two weeks but now that I'm eating healthy, breast feeding and going to crossfit I actually gained back 3 lbs. I'm not sure what to do but get more sleep and add walking/jogging to the mix.