December 2015 Moms
Options

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• Options
    Hello everyone :) due date around Dec 4th, first ob apt on April 28. This is my first time and I have so many questions...! Nervous, excited, happy, not sure what to expect, but looking forward to it nonetheless. Nice to meet you all xx
  • Options
    Hello! Hubby and I just found out that we are expecting baby #4. We have 3 boys ages 5, 3.5, and 2. Kind of hoping for a girl this time around. EDD is Dec. 4th (day after my birthday). Planning to tell our families tomorrow. Terrified of some of the reactions we might get.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LouCocoLouCoco member
    edited April 2015
    Libfish, We've given this baby the nickname Surpi, short for surprise haha!
    BabyFruit Ticker   

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers  Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My DD is Dec 8! I am excited for you! I am super nervous because of all of the stories I have read, but I am so happy!
  • Options
    haha I am on the same page. I did not think I O'd this month so I had two martinis the day before I found out :/ That'll have to tide me over! I did not want a December baby either, my husband's whole family are December babies... so it was in the cards for us!
  • Options
    LouCoco said:

Libfish, We've given this baby the nickname Surpi, short for surprise haha!

We've been calling ours "+1"

Mommy to four +1, EDD November 9th!

Come visit my new blog @ sixpickhappy.wordpress.com!

• Options
    Hello all! Super excited I'm 5 wks today with my first baby! Hardly any symptoms as of yet other than being exhausted and peeing non stop! We're nervous but excited! My estimated due date is December 6th! Making my first doctors appointment this week!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, EDD 12/4, first child and super excited! My hubby and I tried for 4 months and was blessed this month with a BFP 2 days after missed period. I took 3 a few days prior and they were all negative...guess it was just too early. Anyway, since then I have taken 6 more BFP!!!!!!!! Yippie!!! I am really liking our birth month vibe!
  • Options
    Hey yall! Just found out I was pregnant with #4. I have a 4 yo boy, 3 yo girl, and 16 month old boy. I am due 12/1. No one knows yet so its nice to share :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I just found out I'm pregnant with #2. I have a19 month old daughter. I am not sure about my edd. I had my iud removed in Feb and never got AF. I am thinking I'm around 4 weeks. I recognize a few people from my S13 board. I'm excited to be here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    Hi Everyone!!

Congrats on all the babies!! I got my BFP this morning on a cheapie test and again this evening on a better one. DH and I are so excited! This will be baby #2 for us. We have a DS who will be 1 on 4/8! Due date at about 12/12/15!

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/69/1a18c2e7532600b237c0ccef11ba85.jpeg

Proud Mommy of Derek Michael

April 8, 2014 9lb 6oz 21 inches

• Options
    Hi Everyone! This is our first pregnancy, and we're super excited!! We've been TTC since Feb, but this really came as a total surprise because we weren't sure when I was truly ovulating as my cycles have been off since I went off BCP back in sept. EDD is 12/3!
  • Options
    Hi, ladies! I got my positive at 10DPO and am due 12/15. We had a couple of losses in the past year but we are cautiously hopeful for a sticky baby! We have 2 kids already, a 4.5yo boy and a girl who will be 3 this summer.
    Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    ceteichmceteichm member
    edited April 2015
    Hello, This will be our 2nd baby, DD will be turning 3 in May.  I just tested this morning, 2 days before my missed period, since it was Easter.  I thought it would be fun if I happened to get a BFP and I did :)  So that was DH Easter present.  It's still very early but I'm hopeful.  Due date should be 12/16 the day after DH birthday.  However since DD was 2 weeks late I won't be shocked if baby #2 is also.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    Hi! This is my first pregnancy as well. I'm 5 weeks 4 days and my EDD is Dec 2nd. So nice to meet you all! :\">
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Lizzy! This is our first and my EDD is December 2nd! We haven't told anyone yet, and I am so excited! I'm terrible with (my own) secrets but we're waiting until after my appt on April 20th for close family and then until after the first trimester for everyone else. It's so nice to finally get to share it! Happy pregnancy to everyone!
    "Good for her! Not for me." - Amy Poehler

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    kattovkattov member
    edited April 2015
    Hi everyone, my name is kat. I'm 5w/6d today. Found out 2 weeks and have been on cloud 9 since. PCOS since teen years. I am feeling blessed as it's our first preg and due in Dec. Nice to meet you all.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Autumn, I'm 26, I have a 21 month old daughter and am expecting our 2nd due Dec 7th :)
  • Options
    Hi Ladies! Just found out a few days ago. This is my first. EDD is December 8th. Looking forward to having people to share with who are going through the same thing at the same time!!
  • Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Like many others on here I am cautiously posting our big news. BFP today putting me at 4w3d. I have miscarried twice before but have also been blessed with an amazing son who is just over ten months. Hoping to stick around and get to know you all on this journey!

• Options
    Hi everyone, congrats on your pregnancies! My name is Kat. I have an 18 month old daughter & I'm 4 and a half weeks pregnant with my second, due around the 10th of Dec :-)
  • Options

Hi ladies!   It's my first time being pregnant.  I am super excited and nervous about everything.  My EDD is 12-04-15. 

Congrats everyone!

• Options
    Hello all. Congrats! My name is Amber. I've been reading for a few days but haven't been able to post until now. I got my BFP last week when I was only 2 days late, but was unsure because the line was so faint. I retested later & it's a lot darker now. This is baby #2 with EDD of Dec 7th so I am 5w today. My 1st baby just turned 2 in Feb.

I'm really excited it happened so fast this time around. I have PCOS & hardly ovulate when I'm not taking something. I didn't want to go on the fertility meds with my daughter, so I did some research & took herbs & used a very expensive ovulation predictor. It took 6 months last time, but we've only been trying for 3 months this time around. I'm glad to be here, but a little nervous as well because I ovulated twice last month. On one hand it would be a little scary to have 2 littles at once, but on the other it's one less pregnancy over all.

We are waiting to tell family until the 8w mark & hopefully everyone else until I'm 12w, but last time around I started showing way early. I had friends at work asking me if I was pregnant at 10w.
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

I go by Nena, at 25. It's my first time being pregnant with this little one. Got my second appointment this Wednesday. I'm so excited and scared at same time. Hoping to make new friends with you guys. My due date is 12/3/15.

Congratulations to all!
  • Options
    Hello ladies! I just got my BFP last Wednesday. I still can't believe it! This will be my first and to be honest we weren't expecting it to happen so soon! We started trying 2 months ago and we're told it would take some time. Can't wait for everything to get rolling. Still have only minor symptoms like fatigue and slight cramping. Nothing major yet.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! We just started trying last month.

On Sunday, I was having a melt down, telling my husband that if we were going to try, I needed to start eating healthier, working out more regularly, taking vitamins, etc.

Tuesday morning, I decided to take a test just so I could know that I am not pregnant and start doing those things...and the result was positive!!!!

I had to go to the store and buy a second test because I didn't believe it! And then I confirmed it with a doctors visit.

We are having our first baby this December. Super excited...very surprised...!!!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! We're pregnant for the first time and so excited! Got my BFP on March 24th and based on my LMP I would be due 11/29 but I have long irregular cycles so it's more likely I'm due early December. I won't know until my first doc app April 20th (which I'm anxiously awaiting!). Hoping for December because my DH and I met in the month of December and were married last December so it would be fitting ;) also eager to bump to December as the November community has gotten quite heated and I've been appreciating all the positive vibes in the December club (no offense to the positive Nov mommies). Congrats to all of you and excited to be on this amazing journey with y'all!
  • Options

Hello! Found out on November 27th that I'm pregnant with #2! EDD is December 5th! My husband and I have been married almost eight years and we have a son who will be two next month. I had a m/c at the end of December around 5 weeks, so I'm praying things continue to go well with this pregnancy. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

• Options
    Hello! This is my second time around, and my second time with a December baby. EDD 12/13.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    First pregnancy, very nervous! EDD is Dec 3. Married and currently stationed far from home due to husband being in the army. Excited and scared for what is to come. First ultrasound on Thursday! This app has kept me sane. Reading what everyone else is going through has helped a lot. Good luck to everyone. :)
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I found out about a week and a half ago that Im due Dec 3, that puts me about 5 and a half weeks. I am so excited this will be my first baby, just trying to contain myself till we get past the first trimester. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hello! I am due December 11th and thrilled about our first little one! I got my BFP at 3 weeks and 3 days. I'm excited to get to know everyone and hope I get to stay!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I am cautiously expecting. I got my BFP yesterday and my EDD should be around 12/17 (going off of my LMP). Last month I had a chemical pregnancy so I am trying not to get too excited just yet. I am married and we have a wonderful little boy, Noah, who will be 3 on 4/22.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I got my very faint BFP 9 dpo, 3 strong ones and a positive blood test at 10 dpo (HCG was 33). My DH and I had been trying for several months and I am due 12/16. First ultrasound/Dr.'s appointment is going to be at 7 weeks and I couldn't be more nervous/excited!
  • Options
    Hi all! Got a positive at 12 dpo. 1st beta was 28. EDD 12-16-15. This will be number #2. So excited since we have been trying since DS was basically born. Went through 6 months of getting ready for baby and had one medicated cycle. In the past I have had numerous early miscarriages so I am very nervous this time.
  • Options
    Hello, I am absolutely terrified even saying I'm pregnant out loud. We had a miscarriage last September on our 1 year wedding anniversary, as well as coming home from the ER to find my niece had been born. It's been a tough road coming through that and now here I am again. Our EDD is 12/4 and I just hope we make it.
  • Options
    DecKBabyDecKBaby member
    edited April 2015
    Hi ladies! This is my first pregnancy and my husband and I are just over the moon with excitement! We started trying two months ago thinking it may take a while. I tested with an HPT last week and told my husband about the BFP on April Fool's day... Some timing! We told only our immediate family and close friends. I've been super tired and the boobies are incredibly sore, but other than that, have been feeling okay. Have my first appointment on the 20th, can't wait to see what the doctor has to say. Praying all will be well. So excited to be on this journey with you all and to chat more! Xx

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats to you all!

When are you due? @elykim
    This is also baby #1 for us and I'm 5w 3d (EDD is 6th Dec)

I have my Beta results tomorrow and midwife appointment is 21st April.
    Hoping to have a scan around 7-8 weeks, although this hasn't been booked yet.
  • Options

Congrats to you all!

When are you due? @elykim
    This is also baby #1 for us and I'm 5w 3d (EDD is 6th Dec)

I have my Beta results tomorrow and midwife appointment is 21st April.
    Hoping to have a scan around 7-8 weeks, although this hasn't been booked yet.

Oops, forgot to include that. 12/6 for me as well! I'm also 5w 3d. Many congrats to you and best wishes for your upcoming appointments! X

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SmallangelSmallangel member
    edited April 2015
    elykim said:

Congrats to you all!

Oops, forgot to include that. 12/6 for me as well! I'm also 5w 3d. Many congrats to you and best wishes for your upcoming appointments! X

Aww what a nice coincidence!
    How soon did you find out? I found out the day my period was supposed to come at 12-13dpo but I had suspected way before that as I was getting some early symptoms of tiredness, hot flashes, full lower back pain, bloatedness and feeling gas plus bleeding gums.

Now I have heavy and sore boobs, some mild cramping but not frequent, still hot flashes and tiredness. And along with some constipation I've had a couple of cases of diarrhoea (sorry tmi) which I've read is normal also.

I seem to have experienced most of the symptoms apart from morning sickness (which I hope stays away) but they all play 'tag team' and take turns X_X

All the best for your upcoming appointments also!