Boston Babies
Options

Boston Area Photographer Needed!

We are on the hunt for a photographer to document a few of the major moments coming up - a maternity shoot, photos of our baby shower, birth photos in the hospital, newborn photos after the birth, and a few shoots throughout baby's first year. All of the photographers I have come across do not give you full access to your digital files. This is a MUST for me, even if there is an additional charge. Any recommendations?? Thanks ladies!

Re: Boston Area Photographer Needed!

• Options
    You can contact Kristin Griffin Photography. She's not located in boston but willing to travel. She did our newborn shoot and a friends destinations wedding. She's phenomenal and you get the rights to all pictures and she is extremely reasonable price wise. good luck
  • Options
    Where in the Boston area are you? 

Missed Miscarriage 3/27 D&C 3/29/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Looking to get photos done in Back Bay. 
  • Options
    Check out https://www.marcyrolerson.com - she's very talented and very reasonably priced for Boston photographers.
  • Options
    I just found out that my amazing wedding photographer is trying to get into maternity and birth photography - so I will be using her again!! If anyone else out there is looking for a photographer I would highly recommend her work! https://photosbydasha.com/ 
  • Options
    I used John Loconte for our wedding and he was reasonably priced and very good. He also does maternity and baby pictures (willing to work with dogs too!) as well. The best part is that he will give you every single picture he took, including ones he edited, on a flash drive that is totally yours. No need to buy pictures off his website, the rights to the pictures are all yours.
  • Options
    Kerri goodwin photography gives you edited digital files, no prints required
  • Options
    Look into MrDrew Photography! They are out of Chelmsford Ma but awesome and will travel!
  • Options
    David Volkmann Photography. He comes from the opinion that your pictures are just that, YOUR pictures. He's outside of Boston but only a tad, North Shore. 
  • Options
    Klcphotography.com korri is amazing!!!! Just had her so baby photos of our daughter and they came out so great!
  • Options
    Pebbles and polka dots out of Worcester is unreal! I had newborn photos done but she does maternity shoots as well as older children and family shots. Mary is an artist!