2nd Trimester

Baby girl names

I need help picking out a girl name. At first I chose Olivia but changed it to Kylie now I'm not sure. Her middle name will be Deshae (which is my middle name) and last name starts with an L

Re: Baby girl names

• I really like Olivia.
  • Olivia and Georgia are our 2 front runners for a girl.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Kylie, it isn't as popular as Olivia, so less chance of her being one of five in her class.
  • CatsAreShadyCatsAreShady member
    edited March 2015
    I like Olivia paired with the middle name better than Kylie.

Edited to add that Kylie with and L last name might be too much alliteration. Ky-LIE Lxxxxxx. There is alliteration with Olivia as well but the extra syllable at the end served as a buffer and would flow better in my opinion.
  • I Think Olivia Deshae sounds lovely!
  • I love the name Olivia, but recently a cousin of mine named her daughter that so we have shifted to Sophie.  Other girl names I love (with Deshae):

Charlotte (nn Charlie)
    Kayla
    Kennedy
    Nora

CafeMom Tickers

• Olivia is extemely popular but I still prefer it over Kylie.
  • Olivia might be popular but it's a great name that works well for a child, teen and an adult. Kylie doesn't compare at all and sounds like a forever three year old in comparison

• bbiutmcph said:

Olivia might be popular but it's a great name that works well for a child, teen and an adult. Kylie doesn't compare at all and sounds like a forever three year old in comparison

That's one of my worries. And for some reason it never quite hit me but I guess I could see it as a child or even teenager name but I am kind of having a hard time seeing it as an adult name
  • marceedee said:

I love the name Olivia, but recently a cousin of mine named her daughter that so we have shifted to Sophie.  Other girl names I love (with Deshae):

Charlotte (nn Charlie)
    Kayla
    Kennedy
    Nora

I love the name Charlie but my ex and I had picked it out together and I would think of him every time I called her name.

• I love Olivia, so much. It was one of ours, but we eventually decided Kennedy Charlotte will be our girl name :)