2nd Trimester
Options

Won't be ordering from Motherhood.com again...

I ordered these pants from Motherhood.com cause I thought they looked like normal fitting khaki pants.

Yeah, not so much.  The legs are so huge I could seriously fit another person in there with me and there's a stain on the bottom of one leg.  So now I have to trek out to the store which is 30 min away to exchange them for something else.  Lame. 

imageimage

Re: Won't be ordering from Motherhood.com again...

• Options
    After finding out that they only do returns for exchange or store credit, I will only buy something in there that I really, really like.
  • Options
    Ditto. It's too hard to know what will look cute or not, especially when your PG
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Those look like the ones I got.  They fit me perfectly...I wear them in a small, I was medium pre-pregnancy.  I've found that ordering online is not a good idea with maternity clothes...I will only buy if I can try them on first.
  • Options
    I found out the hard way as well, and didnt even like anything in the store that I tried on and was bummed that I could only get store credit. I feel like all of their dress pants were really big in the legs.
  • Options
    i'm pretty sure its motherhood mat thats been leaving the metalic taste in my mouth... not baby.  i hate them.
  • Options
    fyi JCP, Sears and Macy's have maternity in some stores too & I've found the clothes there fit better and are better quality... Soooo while you're at the mall.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Robbie3982,

I LOVE your 8 week u/s picture! How lucky to have a shot of something that actually looks like a baby that early!!  Mine just looked like a little mexican jumping bean haha.  And mind due date is July 4th too...sweet!

Sorry to hear about the pants, I do all my shopping on Old Navy (no problems yet). 

• Options
    FYI I just pulled my maternity clothes out from my last pregnancy and I have to say that I'm not impressed with the stuff from motherhood. It's all frayed and has threads falling out. My stuff from Mimi, Old Navy, and Gap held up much better, and gap/old navy doesn't have the annoying return policy Mimi and Motherhood have.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks, The Ganci's!  I said I thought it looked like a baby when I was in 1st tri and I got flamed by 2nd and 3rd tri. Sad

I really wanted some nice khakis.  If I can't find any there, hopefully I'll be able to at least find something else I want and get khakis elsewhere.

imageimage

• Options
    i got super cute ones from the motherhood maternity store..never ordered online though and the ones i got were more cargo like
  • Options
    I actually really like Motherhood clothes.  Mine have lasted at least 3 pregnancies so far (I don't think I purchased any with baby #1.  The Macy's near us has a Motherhood inside the store.  I purchased my clothes there, because they go by the Macy's return policy, not Motherhood's.  Worked well for me.
  • Options
    I find that their clothes run big, at least pants wise.
    DD #1 Amber Lynn 12/2000, DD #2 Leia Elizabeth 6/2009, DD#3 Aayla Ruth 08/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"