November 2014 Moms

Baby stopped sleepin threw the night!!!

feeling lost at wat to do,lo was sleepin threw the night well 9-5 wi a dream fed at abt 12 taking 7oz every bottle, nw she is gettin up 2 times thru night & every bottle she struggles to finish & has constant diarrhea, she is 19wks old taking solids & only hungry baby milk but nt sure what to do,friend suggested amptimal baby milk, could be teething or goin threw a growth spurt! Any advice thanks

Re: Baby stopped sleepin threw the night!!!

• edited March 2015
    1.  Your post is very hard to read.

2.  She has "Constant diarrhea"....ummmmm, call the doctor?!

• Constant diarrhea sounds scary.  Please call your pediatrician.

Could be sleep regression or growth spurt.  At around 4 months my LO who sleeps through the night from 9pm to 6am started walking up at 2am for a feeding.   This lasted for about a week.  Then LO went back to normal with maybe once or twice a week she will wake up for a feeding. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Your post is confusing to read.  But agree with PP if LO has constant diarrhea you should be calling the doctor or going to the ER because I'm pretty sure a baby can dehydrate faster then an adult can. 

My LO kind of went through the whole sleeping through the night then had about a week of waking up every couple of hours.  From everything I read its pretty normal for them to have a sleep regression around 4-5 months.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Yes. Amptimal baby milk is the answer.
  • Doc no good as been tested before & was told yesterday unless she is losing weight to persist but contacted hv & she said give changing milk a chance as nothing to lose so we r tryin sma gold so far so gd no diarrhea yet, has woke but jus think she wants cuddles tried a bottle & refused it. Sorry if u couldnt understand post had been a very long day on very little sleep. (Constant diarrhea 8/9 nappies a day,fun times!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"