Good morning fellow mommas!
I can't believe it is almost April!!!!
This is the fifth week of our new check-in for mommas on this board
that just want to feel connected, bond, and connect with each other on a
weekly basis! Check-ins will be on Mondays.
This week, lets do a get to know each other better exercise
Answer the following questions to the best of your ability. They are random and silly.
1) What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
2) If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
3) When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you pass the time?
4) What's the best/worst gift you've ever given/received?
5) The best part of waking up is?
No question of the week :P @mrs
.AmyDylan@CWhitaker27 @hopeby2015 @CarrieB
. @Mayzie15 @mnj05 @Maladroit @starlightgator @kfdecarie
Me: 30, DH: 32
My hx: uterus/hormones normal Dx: low AMH 0.5 = poor ovarian reserve
hubby hx: low sperm count, poor motility, started on clomid, retest in May showed no improvement, will be on clomid another 3 months, another retest scheduled for August
Started IVF #1: ~BFP Mentioned~
- ER (Thursday April 17th, 3 precious eggs).
- April 18th: Received news 2 out of 3 eggs fertilized!
- Planned 3dt: Easter day, transferred two 8B embryos and received pictures
- BFP starting 8dp3dt 5/1 Beta #1: 87, 5/3 Beta #2 206