3rd Trimester
Options

35 weeks..almost there

Hi girls I am 35 weeks pregnant.on my first baby. Woke up this morning with a lot of pressure baby must be sitting really low down. I've found I've been 'nesting' these past few days to.Is all of this normal during the last few weeks or does it mean I could go early?

Re: 35 weeks..almost there

• Options
    maybe, maybe not. There's no way to tell when you will go into labor.
    I find the word "normal" not to really be accurate in pregnancy as every pregnancy is different.
    I personally never nested.
  • Options
    Some nest some do not. With my first I had one burst of energy at 2 am to clean and organize my bathroom. Then I did my morning routine and was heading to the hospital by like 8 am. I am 35 weeks as well and have had an increase in energy but not just that sudden burst. Honestly I have had pressure for so long now. My baby sits so low and pelvis feels like its going to break plus the [pressure in my butt it hurts to sit. No indication baby is coming early :(  I also have constant all day contractions some are painfull. Do you have contractions as well? 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Honestly I have had pressure for so long now. My baby sits so low and pelvis feels like its going to break plus the [pressure in my butt it hurts to sit. No indication baby is coming early :(  I also have constant all day contractions some are painfull. Do you have contractions as well? 

All of this.  

I'm also 35 weeks (with LO#2).  With LO#1 I remember being really tired for a few days before she arrived and then having one huge burst of energy the day before I started labor.  Every pregnancy is so different there is just no way of telling.  Good luck, not much longer either way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"