December 2015 Moms

Hopeful mom!

Miscarried last week and hopefully We get pregnant in March! I hope this is our time! Good luck to anyone trying in the next few months!

Re: Hopeful mom!

• Hi weren't you in September previously? Me too I am sorry about your mc I had one too it sucks terribly hopefully we will both be in here for 9 months☺️And hopefully the others will be a lot nicer
  • Yes I was! Yes a lot of those mothers were quite rude. I hope we are both in here soon! And we STAY in here!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you have other kids or was that your first pregnancy
  • No but that was my second miscarriage. I had a missed miscarriage 5 years ago.. We weren't trying.. Then we decided to start trying in Decemver and got pregnant the first time and miscarried at 7 weeks.. So I hope all that is done.. I really just don't want to go through that again. Do you have any children?
  • I am sorry to hear that hopefully this time will turn out much better. I have 2 girls this was my 3rd miscarriage first time I ever got pregnant i miscarried then I had my first daughter a few years later tried again had another miscarriage then got pregnant with my 2nd daughter now another miscarriage hoping this next one will stick I really want 2 more but hoping for at least one more
  • Good luck ladies!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I was also in sept moms! But unfortunately I am experiencing a miscarriage right now. I wish the best for you both!! I'm hoping to try again by april❤️❤️❤️
  • Miscarried in December, hoping for success this month. My daughter took the loss almost as hard as I did.
  • I'm crossing my fingers I will be here soon!!! Miscarried in August and I was due this month
    Me: 23 DH: 24
    Together: 9 Years
    Married: 9/28/13
    BFP #1: 7/11/14 | EDD: 3/21/15 | MMC: 8/28/14
    BFP #2: 3/20/15 | EDD: 12/1/15

• Keeping hopeful....I'm glad someone is in here with me.
  • I was in the November group but MC as well.  Hope I end up here.

• Good luck to everyone. I'm new to the boards on bump. This is our first month TTC our last child. Hoping for a boy but would be happy with either.
  • Wow everyone seams way nicer in here than the old ttc group (any ideas where it went? ) but hey maybe this is better!
    Ladies I'm so sorry for your mc I hope Dec is all our months! :^)
  • Hey ladies! We're hoping for a take home baby this time too. We have had two consecutive mc's (one in October and one in January). Ready to start up at again.
  • Hoping to be in here as well we shall see. Good luck to everyone :)
  • Progesterone suppositories! 

Good luck to you! I'm so sorry for your loss. 
  • Hey ladies! We're hoping for a take home baby this time too. We have had two consecutive mc's (one in October and one in January). Ready to start up at again.

Hey, me too! One right before Halloween, one right before our vacation in January. Crappy all around.
    I was travelling for work during a couple of the peak days this cycle, so I'm not sure this is my month, but my temps are up so we'll see.
  • Hey ladies. Sorry to hear about your lost. I too MC recently. My Dr started me progesterone suppositories this week. Good luck ladies!!!! Aavery258 how are you doing on the progesterone?
  • I was also in Sept and had a MC at 9 weeks. Hope we can all stay on this board! Best of luck ladies! CD6 so I've got a way to go before I find out.

• Hoping this is our month too! Good luck to all of you! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Goodluck ladies! So sorry to hear about y'alls trouble. Lord willing y'all will be on here! God bless!
  • good luck to you!
  • Wishing everyone lots of luck. This is my first child and i am 40yo. and I am so nervous about a MC. Is there any point where MC is not as likely?
  • Wishing everyone lots of luck. This is my first child and i am 40yo. and I am so nervous about a MC. Is there any point where MC is not as likely?

Hi there! Bump site says 8 weeks is when the risk drops significantly, and then 16 weeks is when risk is much lower.
    Me: 31 DH: 30
    Married since 8/2013
    TTC #1 since 3/2015
  • Does anyone know the pros/cons of progesterone suppositories as apprised to taking it orally?
    Thanks! This is our second pregnancy. The first ended in a miscarriage. We are crossing everything we have that we make it to the finish line this time! We've been trying for over two years.
  • Fingers crossed for everyone here! Such an exciting but scary time for all of us :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"