April 2015 Moms

Saturday Symptoms Thread

lets go ahead and complain :)

Re: Saturday Symptoms Thread

• My right boob is KILLLLLING me. I'm trying to massage it but whew it hurts.
  • Nothing to really complain about here. Except for sharp pain in my bladder every once in a while because of baby boy.
  • Loading the player...
  • The rib pain that goes from the front when baby girl kicks and shoots around to my back ugh so painful
  • I had to stay in bed all day today. I had the weirdest stomach pain which was accompanied by nausea and other tummy problems. The stomach pain was too low to be heartburn but too high to be contractions. Basically it was no cause for concern but made me miserable all the same.
  • I'm so uncomfortably hot and its only 66 in my house.
  • So much vaginal pressure, uncomfortable in any position and only 34 weeks. This baby # 3 thing is rough when chasing around two toddlers
  • So nauseous last night. On my feet too much today and now I don't want to move. And for some reason my hand keeps cramping up?!
  • I woke up at 4:30 AM with strong contractions that stopped by 7:30 AM. I pretty much had my bags packed and by the door ready for SO to take them to the car. :(
  • Boobs are tender, lots of pressure, hurts to walk but I do anyway. Tired all the time b/c I can't get comfortable enough to sleep for long, I chase a 16 month old around all day and my aunt asked me 3 times today if I was sure I wasn't having twins. It's not even funny once.

• Stressed out pretty badly at the moment. Looks like my baby shower host is gonna bail on us. She's fine when it comes to idea giving but not great when it requires actual work. She was supposed to go shopping with DH today to get decorations and is sick. Not sure she'll be better by next weekend. Now I've gotta figure out which is a worse breach of etiquette- throwing it ourselves or canceling very last minute.
    And the pelvic pressure is killing me this week. Just trying to stay calm and get everything prepped.
  • Feels like I got kicked in the box all the time! And I ate a Mac n cheese ball fresh out of the oven and burned my tongue...now it hurts. Cheese ball was amazing though.
  • Adding a tuesday complaint just for fun:)
    36 weeks+4 days
    Walked from my office to the bathroom, took off my maternity support belt (we call it the Home Depot power lifting belt, I splurged on the big support), untucked my tank top, yanked down my pants and by the time I sat down I was out of breath!
    I am so scared, I can't even make it to the bathroom, if I go into labor im going to pass out!
  • My ribs from the inside feel bruised seeing as little one likes the place his feet there:(
  • My feet and ankles swell like crazy, but it doesn't really hurt. And I have discomfort in my belly when I get in and out of bed.

BabyFruit Ticker'>ticker 

• Mine too except it's his big butt that crowds my ribs, I keep wishing he will drop but I know as soon as he does I will probably regret it lol
  • Tender boobs, super emotional, crying, not sleeping, just lost like my 14th mucous plug and over it. Pelvis/groin pain (I think it's officially broken)

Hopefully the end is near. Like days away...
  • My left hip is pretty much entirely out of place, the entire area around my belly hurts which I am sure is bc everything is stretching, and I can't sleep at night to save my life. Pretty grouchy over here...
    Attached to my DH since May 2008 (besties since 2005).
    Married to my DH since October 2012.
    TTC #1 since October 2013
    BFP #1 August 18, 2014
    EDD: April 25, 2015

BabyFruit Tickerimage
  • I feel all your pain. Lovely headaches, insomnia, and my very upper thighs feel as if they're coming apart. And still 4 weeks left.
  • My morning sickness returned a couple weeks ago. I have urges to clean but I never feel good enough. Three weeks left and soo much to do. And now my daughters gave me a stomach bug which has put me in bed for 3 days. Pretty useless for the millions of things I need to do and it's starting to get on my nerves.
  • My boobs and back are just hurting so much today.
  • Baby boy likes to put a lot of pressure on my left hip and ribs on that side. I feel so bored. I have already cleaned and recleaned my house, tried to start a puzzle, attempted to read a book, prepared crocpot meals...it's freezing outside so I don't feel like going for another walk. So over being pregnant. ..
  • Hmmm, let's see, what's on the menu today? Can't sleep for more than an hour at a time, stronger allergies have given me asthma, my feet are like two loaves of rising bread so I have to cut out sodium, I had to shave this morning ('nuff said), pressure on the pelvis/bladder/vagina that sends shocks through me, annnnd I have to go to a birthday party tonight…NOOOOO!
  • I'll do one for the outside babies. My vagina hurts from the stitches I don't know how many I actually got and doing #2 hurts my front and back.
  • I bought gel packs at walmart that can be used hot and cold. My left breast was really sore, warmer to the touch than the other breast and it was also very tender. The heat/cold therapy alleviated a lot of the pain and my dr also recommended hand-expressing the milk from the painful breast. Good luck!
  • I bought gel packs at walmart that can be used hot and cold. My left breast was really sore, warmer to the touch than the other breast and it was also very tender. The heat/cold therapy alleviated a lot of the pain and my dr also recommended hand-expressing the milk from the painful breast. Good luck!
  • @vfilardo I think I bought the same ones. However I don't have them with me right now although it would've been useful!
  • My feeeet!!!! They have swelled so bad I am forced to wear my husbands flip flops since not a single shoe I can find fits.. Anyone have tips to help with swelling? They hurt so bad!!! I'm doing the typical elevating them, icing and drinking lots of water, and soaking them with Epsom salts. Anything I'm missing? Someone said to soak them in coca cola, something in coke draws out inflammation..I don't care how stupid anything sounds I will try it all at this point!!! Please help me out ladies!!!
  • Uncomfortable and feet and ankles are swollen....ugh...I had my sister in laws baby shower today and I'm pretty sure if anyone else comments on how big I am or how miserable I look (I actually thought I was having a good afternoon ) I'm going to go off...can't wait for easter next weekend to hear more....not!
  • Yuck, the feet and hands. Now it isn't just the swelling but that hurt swollen tightening feeling has just gotten unbearable, I am literally debating over ice baths.... I put my notice in for my last day of work on Tuesday and it can't come quick enough!
    Panic attacks have started over the c-section but I'm just ready for her to be here... And the fact that my crib is STILL NOT HERE!
    And yes the lively sweet people, oh you're ready to pop, must not be that far away... All those sweet comments just make me want to wring their neck....
  • My poor feet and calves. They are swollen and actually hurt to be touched. And of course my lower back aches like crazy. On the bright side my last day of work was on Friday and I get to meet Baby on Tuesday!
  • I went to the movies and lunch with my husband today. At lunch I couldn't resist trying this grilled cheese burger. What's that you ask? Oh just a cheeseburger on grilled cheese sandwiches instead of a bun. Delicious for a moment, but heartburn /nausea hell since then. It won't let up. I guess that's what I get for my gluttony.
  • jmfs25 said:

I went to the movies and lunch with my husband today. At lunch I couldn't resist trying this grilled cheese burger. What's that you ask? Oh just a cheeseburger on grilled cheese sandwiches instead of a bun. Delicious for a moment, but heartburn /nausea hell since then. It won't let up. I guess that's what I get for my gluttony.

Yummmmm!!!! That sounds like it's worth a night of misery!
  • I take the waddle to a whole new level bc of all the pressure. Lolol. And gas. Omg the gas.
  • I have had contractions for 10 weeks exactly now. Today they are kicking my butt. But I turned 36 weeks today and that makes me feel better. Doctors want me to hold off for one more week. I highly doubt I'll make it. Every time I sit up, I feel pressure like my water is going to break. O and I have also been one and half cm for ten weeks!! Doctors are horrible and last time I have been checked has been a week. O and to top it off, my two year is now sick with a fever :(
  • I am very uncomfortable. I have club feet that hurt, carpel tunnel, horrible upper bAck pain, and generally just feel stiff, huge, and slow
  • Basically can't stop leaking discharge have to change about 3 times a day I've produced that much it hurts to walk. Think I have internal bruising on my ribs. Random leg cramps that bad sometimes I can't move:(
  • @shrkfan I've had the same problem! It has helped me a great deal to cut down on sodium…A LOT. That, coupled with drinking lots of water, seems to keep the retention at bay.
  • tncastncas member
    For the feet and ankle swelling the best thing I have done is elevate and move. Not walking, but laying down (or sitting) with feet elevated and rotating my ankles in circular motion, then front to back. Anything to help keep things flowing should help with swelling. Good luck!