Minnesota Babies

Newborn photography

Any recommendations on a newborn/child photographer in the area? I would like to use the same person for newborn and 3,6,9 and 12 month milestones. I would love a disc or flash drive as well. I'm hoping to spend $1400-$1600, but will consider more for the right photographer.

Im looking for very nice, quality photos.

Thanks

Re: Newborn photography

• Check out Crystal Liepa- she did maternity, newborn, 6 month and soon to be 12 month. She's in your price range and does a great job!
  • RI photography.. I went to school with her when I was younger and she now has a photography business all the pictures I see are adorable! Baby shoots, weddings, etc
  • Loading the player...
  • Leah Fontaine is amazing!
  • We liked Nyberg Photography with our first and have hired them again for when our second arrives. With our first we bought their Grow with Me package and had four sessions during the year. https://www.portrait.nybergstudio.com/
  • Heronwood Photography has a baby's first year plan. I think around $500 comes with a cd of images. I went through them and loved it. They are amazing. It's a husband and wife business that is fairly new and they are building portfolios so amazing prices. Ask for Bria
    612-239-3652
  • I'd be happy to help out depending on when you are due. Www.blissphotographymn.com
  • Tayley Photography. She did our newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 1 year pics :)