May 2015 Moms
Options

Things Missed While Pregnant

2»

Re: Things Missed While Pregnant

• Options
    1) Being able to wear my Victoria's Secret underwear. Pulling my panties past my thighs and having my pretty bras hold my boobs are now horrible jokes.

2) Brie cheese. Sashimi grade ahi. Rare steak. My inner foodie is screaming.

3) Wearing heels all day without worrying about my feet and toes swelling up like sausages.

4) My closet full of skinny bitch clothes.

5) Walking and running for miles without my back hurting.
  • Options
    I love all the comments on here! It makes me feel like I'm not crazy. I told my husband the first things I want after delivery is a cold wheat beer and some sushi. . .  and I don't care if he has to smuggle them into the hospital. Not sure how the beer is gonna work that soon with breastfeeding but. . .  details details.  I miss getting comfortable in bed. I used to love going to bed to stretch out however I needed - that's a joke now. I miss sex. It's just awkward now and I hate feeling my entire uterus contract at "that" moment. I miss being social but going to a bar 7 months prego is just weird, not to mention I get sooo tired and the damn chairs are super uncomfortable - not that I can get comfortable anywhere anyway, and it's just so loud and being the only sober person kinda sucks, everyone seems to think you are suddenly their taxi service.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I miss drinking my heinekens when midterms at school start lol
  • Options
    Drinking green beer on St. Pattys Day ! Also .. being able to wear my clothes. I realized today i don't have a single maternity shirt that is green.
  • Options
    HAHAHA I thought the same thing yesterday! I don't have anything green that's maternity clothing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"