May 2015 Moms
Options

You know you're pregnant when... (3rd trimester edition)

13»

Re: You know you're pregnant when... (3rd trimester edition)

• Options
    NisaGNisaG member
    Drive a four wheel drive which was fly before I was pregnant. now you realise the seat is way too high and can't drive hubby's car because he drives manual
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When you cry when your dog poops on the carpet. #currentsituation :((
  • Options
    When wearing clothes is miserable. I'd rather just walk around in a t-shirt and undies =) happiness.

And hate when you have to go to town because finding something that's comfortable and looks decent is impossible.
  • Options
    When you cry out of anger because your dogs ball rolled under the bed and he's barking like an manic
  • Options
    When people call you FAT you take it as a compliment (PHAT) because you know deep down they are just JEALOUS of you and your pregnancy!!!
  • Options
    When your 4yr old tells you your belly is starting to look way big like Santa's!
    When date night comes and the thought of having to get dressed and go out sounds like hell....would rather just order pizza and lay in bed.
  • Options
    ... You have to turn sideways on to the sink to do the washing up :(
  • Options
    Reaching into the bottom of your top load washer should be a category in some sort of pregnancy Olympics.

• Options
    Pregnancy brain is REAL. I went to work at the wrong time twice this week.
  • Options
    monay1987 said:

Being far from a restroom and the fact I am always thirsty upper back pains and not being able to do a lot of housework

Dishes. It's like an upper body work out. Not fun
  • Options
    When you are trying to squeeze into your car in the parking lot and your belly rubs against the side of the car and gets dirt on your shirt.

Also, when you decide not to wear boots because they are too hard to put on.
  • Options

Reaching into the bottom of your top load washer should be a category in some sort of pregnancy Olympics.

Yes! I was struggling getting socks out the bottom of my washing machine yesterday!
  • Options
    GeenieMee said:

Putting your socks on makes you need a nap.

Even reading that made me wanna nap! Haha
  • Options
    I decided to wear my slip on shoes this morning although it was raining because the thought of me bending to wear boots was so damn painful!
    I also cried last night because some one on tv was having ice cream, and I haven't had any in close to a month due to my gestational diabetes. It seems childish and pathetic I know! But it is what it is! I'm so ready to go back to my normal life.
  • Options
    This is great. :)

So, I asked my husband to help me out of bed and he pulled my arms and I farted. Then, we laughed and I peed. He won't let me live it down either.

I agree with being ready to meet the baby, but I'm not wanting to go through the labor!
  • Options
    When you dance to The Wobble and a stranger tells you that you that you're taking the song too literally.
  • Options
    Cry uncontrollably for stupid reasons.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"