Babies on the Brain

Have to tell!!

So after a three year wait we will finally get to ttc beginning of May!! Hubs doesn't want me sharing this with friends or family due to added pressure BUT you're total strangers so this is ok! I am crazy excited about this and cant wait to start our ttc time. Thanks for sharing my crazy excitement!! ♡

Re: Have to tell!!

• We haven't been waiting quite as long but we start TTC in May as well and I am so excited!

Good Luck!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• We just got married this past August and decided to start TTC in November which is, I would assume, earlier than most newlyweds. However, now that we're married, everyone and their mother has been asking us when we're having a baby. Although it's only been 4 months of trying, it's so damn annoying to brush it off and pretend like we're not trying. We, too, don't want the pressure of people knowing and then waiting for the announcement. Although H did tell his two closest friends, for some reason (I think he was just overly excited too), but I don't feel pressure from them since they never bring it up fortunately.  

Good luck to you and hubby :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Loading the player...
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    Good luck!
  • Yaaaay! It's so fun! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"