November 2015 Moms
Options

Show me those ultrasound pics!

5w5d. Will go back on Monday to hopefully hear the heartbeat!

Re: Show me those ultrasound pics!

• Options
    Awe!! Congrats! Did you get to see the heartbeat? I go in tomorrow and I'm hoping to see a heartbeat! I think I about 6 weeks!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Did not see heartbeat at 5w5d. Going back Monday at 6w5d and hoping to see then!
  • Options
    I go in Monday and will be 6w5d--hoping for a heartbeat, too!
  • Options
    Will be going next fri 3/20 at 6 weeks! Can't wait !!!
  • Options
    My first US isn't until 4/2. I'll be around 7w4d.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby G
  • Options
    My first ultrasound isn't until April 2nd! I will be 7w0d I'm so impatient and I'm ready to see this baby !!!
  • Options
    First u/s is scheduled for the 19th. I'll be 7w3d
  • Options
    So jealous, my first ultrasound isn't until the 30th...I'll be 9wks
  • Options
    I just had mine his morning at 5 w 6 d! Saw a heartbeat but it's was low, 70 bpm. Going back in 2 weeks to make sure it goes up!!
  • Options
    @BrandalynE our USs are on the same day. Due dates are pretty close too! I'm anxiously waiting April 2 too!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby G
  • Options
    @BrandalynE my ultrasound is then too! 7w1day.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    @doodlez21 US buddies! I will be 7w4d
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby G
  • Options
    I called in to schedule on 3/9 and they were trying make me wait over a month until 4/14. I would have been almost 11 weeks then. I called a new OB and am scheduled 3/30. I can't wait! I'll be 8 weeks, will I hear the heartbeat?
  • Options
    Going next week, I will be 7w3d! Good luck everyone!!
  • Options
    @doodlez21 & @SassyLew2 awesome! We will play the waiting game together and the entire 8-9 more months
  • Options
    I had first initial appointment yesterday and was told Due date of Nov 1 which is week earlier than I was guessing.. Scheduled ultrasound for 3/17, will be 7w 2d! So glad only have to wait a few more days...
  • Options
    Hi moms! I'm due November 2nd. First pregnancy. :) I don't know how to post a picture.
  • Options
    leslie523 said:

So jealous, my first ultrasound isn't until the 30th...I'll be 9wks

My first appointment is on the 30th too, and I will be 1 day shy of 9 weeks. I can't wait. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I recommend waiting until you are 7-8 weeks so that if you are earlier than you think, you hopefully can still see something. I've had a lot of anxiety this week because we didn't get to see anything the first time. I thought I was 7weeks but measured 5w5d.
  • Options
    I want to play but for some reason it won't let me upload a file to the message board. It's weird though because I can do it to my profile. So, if you can see my tiny profile picture, then you can see my tiny little sac. That was on Monday at 5w2d. I'm going this Monday. I'll be 6w2d so I'm hoping to at least see the heartbeat if I can't hear it yet.
  • Options
    Same with me Leslie! 3/30. And I'm not sure they will definitely be doing and US at 9 weeks. Sometimes they wait longer if no issues I think :-/
  • Options
    hanse004 said:

I recommend waiting until you are 7-8 weeks so that if you are earlier than you think, you hopefully can still see something. I've had a lot of anxiety this week because we didn't get to see anything the first time. I thought I was 7weeks but measured 5w5d.

I had my first ultrasound at the reproductive endocrinologist office when based on my LMP I was five weeks six days they were able to only confirm the yolk sac was in my uterus and not in the tubes which is a big wave of relief for me but I was kind of hoping to have seen the heartbeat now I have to wait two more weeks and I have this impending feeling of worry about what if I don't see anything when I go back! When I go back I'll be seven weeks six days based on LMP however I don't have regular cycles so I have a feeling I might have ovulated later but we'll never know

• Options

Hi moms! I'm due November 2nd. First pregnancy. :) I don't know how to post a picture.

there should 'attach file' then you go from there :)
  • Options
    6 weeks exactly with a heartbeat :)
  • Options
    This makes me happy and sad. I won't be getting one till I'm around 12 weeks :( sad lol happy for everyone who gets to be a little more at ease from seeing their little one !
  • Options
    March 27th can't get here fast enough! I'm so ready to see my jelly bean. I'll be 7w6d
    Peanut BFP 9.18.2009 EDD 5.23.2010 m/c 10.16.2010
    DD#1 BFP 4.28.2010 EDD 1.10.2011 born 12.27.2010
    DS BFP 8.29.2012 EDD 5.11.2013 born sleeping @ 17 weeks 12.1.2012
    DD#2 BFP 5.7.2013 EDD 1.11.2014 born 1.10.2014
    Jelly Bean BFP 2.25.2015 EDD 11.7.2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Options
    ❤️ my peanuts first photoshoot! 5 1/2 wks ❤️
  • Options
    Just had our first ultrasound today at 6w2d and saw the sacs but no fetal pole. The tech seemed to expect that and said the sac measured 5w4d (though that's give or take 2 weeks). Hoping it's just late for ovulation- I don't have super regular cycles and we will go back in 2 weeks.
  • Options
    hanse004hanse004 member
    edited March 2015
    @kristina24601 you probably just ovulated late. I was the same way with sac measuring 5w5d but LMP said 7weeks. I went back today at 6w4d and saw baby and heartbeat! My cycles are long with the one before this one being 35 days. Good luck to you!! Try not to worry because I put a lot of unnecessary stress on myself!
  • Options
    6w4d pic #2