May 2015 Moms

How is everyone's nurseries looking?

Hi ladies!

Wondering if anyone wanted to share pictures of how their nursery is coming along? Would like to see some inspiration :)

Re: How is everyone's nurseries looking?

• My little one will be co-sharing a room with her 5yr old brother. She will have her crib and things in there but will co-sleep in our room for the first year almost or until she will sleep longer between nursing. Originally I was going to put her crib and things in our room but we just don't have space for it. Anyways I am just now getting started!!!! Lol! So no pics yet but will post some soon;) Check Pinterest for ideas as well! It's great:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We went with a hunting lodge theme. Still need more wall decor though. How do I attach a picture?
  • Our nursery was painted before we purchased our house. The previous owners had a mural painted in a little girl's room, so we are keeping it and making the room our (or rather her) own!
  • We finally finished DS room... havent started the nursery yet :-/ we have all of the gear, but there's so much to move out and paint... Everyone keep saying "she'll be here before you know it". I just keep thinking there's so much to do!
  • We're moving end of march so the nursery progress has come to a halt until we move. One perk of moving is we get to paint the nursery!! Our current house didn't allow us to paint.
  • I've done nothing! Baby girls nursery is a mess of "stuff!" It was previously our spare room that we also used to store extra stuff. I have her bedding and all the stuff we need. I need to get DS kicked out of the crib one of these days. I'm so not as ready this time around.

Right here with you. Ds is still using the crib and in the room that will be the nursery. If I keep procrastinating I'm afraid I'm going to be up with a newborn and a toddler transitioning to a big boy bed at the same time.
    I have no energy for anything....

Loving all these nurseries though! Great colour choices!

• No furniture up yet....we should get on that :/
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Dh just started today. He's tearing out the outer walls so we can insulate and hanging new sheetrock and mudding today. Tomorrow we will sand and paint most like. That's MY agenda, his is probably different

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Lol. Ours still looks like an office. That is my project for spring break. I'm slowly moving stuff out and putting it downstairs
  • I haven't started yet! It's just full of stuff. A friend of mine is getting the crib and hasn't even ordered it yet - I'm 31 weeks! The dressers and bookshelf are still in boxes waiting to be put together... Starting to get a little nervous.
  • Don't have room for a nursery in our rental so DS will be sleeping in our room for a while. We might be moving cross country in August, and if that doesn't end up happening, we plan to buy a house when DS is about a year old anyway, so anything too complicated seemed like it wouldn't be worth it. Looking forward to putting his room together in whatever new place we end up!
  • @ashleyk251 wow that nursery looks immaculate !!
  • @jgillis13 Wow are those trees superb! Very cute! I loveee! The color scheme is awesome for a team green baby too!

@breemarie808 I love that table! I have those kind in my kitchen and sunroom. The colors and texture I just love. Can I ask where you got yours? :)

Everybody's pics and nurseries look awesome! I need to get some quality pics of mine still.
  • a316ba316b member
    No nursery for us. We are in process of getting contract on new house and would move around June 1.
    Baby will sleep in our room in her big sisters old crib until we have a room for her at a new house.

It's driving me crazy to be so unsettled.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are working on his room now. We enclosed part of our upstairs loft for his bedroom . The walls are up but still needs to be textured and painted. DH hung up closet rods today so I can hang up clothes! It really sucks that DH is only home on weekends to work on it so its been a slow process. I'm getting ancy! Oh well, he will sleep in our room for a while anyway.

imageimageimage

• When it comes to decals are the easy removal? I rent so they are really strict on what you can do to the place such as no hooks (unless those easy removal ones) I would love a good decal the room looks a bit plain
  • When it comes to decals are the easy removal? I rent so they are really strict on what you can do to the place such as no hooks (unless those easy removal ones) I would love a good decal the room looks a bit plain

I removed decals from the nursery when I moved in. It was pretty easy but the room gets a lot of sunlight so you could still see where the decals had been. The wall paint had faded from sunlight and under the decals hadn't, so, that may be a problem for you

I removed decals from the nursery when I moved in. It was pretty easy but the room gets a lot of sunlight so you could still see where the decals had been. The wall paint had faded from sunlight and under the decals hadn't, so, that may be a problem for you

Thanks for that.. The room doesn't get much sunlight so it might be ok after all :)

The ones I got were from "My Wonderful Walls".  They're fabric stickers, and can be moved around too, so if you were really worried about fading, you could shift them around every so often to a new spot too.  (Depending how many you had!)