TTC After a Loss

(deleted post)

clumsysteffclumsysteff member
edited March 2015 in TTC After a Loss
I appologize for misunderstanding where to post my question and I am sorry for any offense I have caused. It was truly not my intention and I think your rudeness was unnecessary. 

Re: (deleted post)

• @O2girl I am so sorry. I truly did not mean to be insensitive. Did you even read my post? I had a miscarriage 6 weeks ago and I too am grieving that loss. This is the ttc after loss board and that's is exactly what I am doing. I'm a confused about why it's not appropriate to post about my confusion about ttc after a loss on the ttc after loss board. But maybe I'm just being ignorant? I am new to the board and maybe misunderstood it's purpose. I was honestly just wondering if anyone else ttc after a loss had experienced what I am going through right now as I am very confused.
  • Loading the player...
  • OR CALL YOUR DOCTOR
    BFP#1: 03/05/14 | EDD: 11/11/14 | MC: 04/10/14 | D&C 05/01/14 [Molar]
    BFP#2: 10/15/14 | EDD: 06/25/14 | MC: 12/02/14 | D&C 12/04/14 [MMC]
    Current Status: RE appt 01/20/15 & Cleared to TTC
    Plan: Baby Aspirin, More (raw) folate, PNP, Iron, diet
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T, ANA+ Homogeneous, Anemia. Ige sensitivities: gluten, egg, dairy
    All AL Welcome<3
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”
    We will never forgot our angels<3

• As soon as you get a BFFP you aren't TRYING anymore, therefore it is completely inappropiate to post about it here.  Go rub your pee stick in the faces on PGAL who are actually pregnant.
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • I read your post.... I realize you had a mc.... Reality.... You should know better IMO considering. Would you walk into a support group waving your pee stick? We are all hoping to get KTFU, but because we understand how horrible grief is.... We carefully weigh what we announce and to whom. I hurt every.fucking.day. I may never have the rainbow I want. But even if I do manage to get KU I wouldn't come into a group of grieving women and announce my success.... Especially as callously as you did. Social graces and common sense should have told you that doing that was not COOL.
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• I appologize for misunderstanding where to post my question and I am sorry for any offense I have caused. It was truly not my intention and I think your rudeness was unnecessary. 

Ummmm honesty is never rude... Posting pee sticks to a forum for grieving women is.... But hey think what you want.

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• I appologize for misunderstanding where to post my question and I am sorry for any offense I have caused. It was truly not my intention and I think your rudeness was unnecessary. 

I think your original post was unnessacary. Just FY-fucking-I.
  • @O2girl I am so sorry. I truly did not mean to be insensitive. Did you even read my post? I had a miscarriage 6 weeks ago and I too am grieving that loss. This is the ttc after loss board and that's is exactly what I am doing. I'm a confused about why it's not appropriate to post about my confusion about ttc after a loss on the ttc after loss board. But maybe I'm just being ignorant? I am new to the board and maybe misunderstood it's purpose. I was honestly just wondering if anyone else ttc after a loss had experienced what I am going through right now as I am very confused.

Also.... Because I now have more time to digest this bs...
    6 weeks ago? So you are telling me that you had sex and got KU 2 weeks after your mc? I call bs. And shame on you for not waiting because you should have been waiting at least a cycle of not more.
    Plusalso.... In your DD'd post (super frowned upon and I have a good memory) you said that you took a test the DAY AFTER your AF ended? WTAF? Who tests the day after their AF? I'm really confused by this. Plusalso... Did you have your beta tracked to zero? If not, you could have caused this shit storm for even less of a reason because you might still either a. Have a baby still in there(???) or b. Still have HC motherfucking G in your system!!!! Damn. I fully cannot believe what this place has turned into!!!

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• @clumsysteff seriously do some research. This was beyond an inappropriate post for this board. Loss is unbearable with IRL triggers without this bullshit. also just because you don't like the responses doesn't make them "unnecessary". Maybe try to look at it from their perspective. also go to the fucking doctor instead of asking Internet strangers for medical advice.

:::waves arms:::

Preach!

BFP#1: 03/05/14 | EDD: 11/11/14 | MC: 04/10/14 | D&C 05/01/14 [Molar]
    BFP#2: 10/15/14 | EDD: 06/25/14 | MC: 12/02/14 | D&C 12/04/14 [MMC]
    Current Status: RE appt 01/20/15 & Cleared to TTC
    Plan: Baby Aspirin, More (raw) folate, PNP, Iron, diet
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T, ANA+ Homogeneous, Anemia. Ige sensitivities: gluten, egg, dairy
    All AL Welcome<3
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”
    We will never forgot our angels<3

It's not appropriate to come here and brag about your good luck of getting pregnant again because we aren't pregnant yet.

I lost my baby almost 6 months ago. Do you have any clue what that's like? How horrible it is to see people graduate off this board who've been here less time? I'm happy for them, but it is a huge blow to take.

You were insanely insensitive in your actions. I may never get a rainbow and you come here and shove yours in my face and then call others rude?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"