Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Im 27and my fiancé is 43 yrs old and are ttc.

Hi there!

My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for 6 months now and we have had unprotected sex anytime throught my cycle but no luck in conception.
We love to make love and we do it frequently cause our bloods are really hot for each other.

I am a mother of 2 boys age 6 and 4 while my fiancé is the father of 16yr old twins male and female and his last daughter being 6 yrs old. We never use protection and he lets it all in me hoping for us to conceive.

Does age have a part to play for us not conceiving so soon?
We want to get married while im pregnant.

Re: Im 27and my fiancé is 43 yrs old and are ttc.

• Options
    About 80% of fertile couples will get pregnant in the first year of trying.  Its common for it to take that long or longer. I wouldn't be concerned about not getting pregnant after 6 months.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No I don't do any temping because I dont want us ttc becoming a chore and for us to feel disappointed in the end if we dont conceive.

Actually right now im bleeding slowly with mild off and on cramps with pain in my rectum.
    Its day two of my bleeding of which a pantie shield cant get full.

After I urinate the blood slowly comes down dripping slimy and stretchy (TMI)

My period expected day is 7th March
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    No I don't do any temping because I dont want us ttc becoming a chore and for us to feel disappointed in the end if we dont conceive.

Actually right now im bleeding slowly with mild off and on cramps with pain in my rectum.

Also new to temping, but you can't accurately predict when you period will start if you haven't accurately determined when ovulation occurred. The best way to figure out when ovulation occurred is with temping. 

ETA: I should have mentioned that temping isn't the only way, but from what I've been reading, it certainly is one of the better indicators. Also, since I just started doing it, it might not be fair for me to say this, but it doesn't feel like a chore. It actually takes a lot of the guess work and anxiety out of the equation, IMO. 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Options
    I find temping makes TTC less of a chore because I've confirmed whether or not I've had sex in my fertile window by confirming ovulation. No guesswork and I don't have to feel like I need to have sex because of the unknown if when or if I ovulated. That seems like a chore.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Adri911 said:

It sounds like pre-period spotting. I would imagine that your period will show up soon. Your cycle is regular until it's not.
    And like previous poster said temping is the best way to accurately track your cycle.
  • Options
    27alex said:

kacdanz said:

@27alex I just laughed out loud at your comment!!

I texted DH and told him my "blood was really hot" for him and his response was "JFC what did I do?"

Dying.
    Haha I love that!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    cnf2013cnf2013 member
    edited March 2015
    Oh man, the way you speak @adri911 makes me so uncomfortable. And I teach sex ed for a living. I hear it all. But your vernacular just gives me the heebie jeebies. 
  • Options
    I should not have read this at work. I had to leave the room because I was laughing so much. 
  • Options
    This is 180○ difference from yesterday's almost virgin legs crossed sex girl.

One extreme to another.
  • Options

Adri911 said:

Hi there!

My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for 6 months now and we have had unprotected sex anytime throught my cycle but no luck in conception.
    We love to make love and we do it frequently cause our bloods are really hot for each other.

I am a mother of 2 boys age 6 and 4 while my fiancé is the father of 16yr old twins male and female and his last daughter being 6 yrs old. We never use protection and he lets it all in me hoping for us to conceive.

Does age have a part to play for us not conceiving so soon?
    We want to get married while im pregnant.

Whaaaaaaaaaat??????
    I missed that bolded part.
    Why do people feel the need to include that information?

• Options
    Well I'm talking truth....
    not my fault
  • Options
    Im an outspoken person
    so maybe I let out tmi but thats me...

if you're affected then I'm sorry
  • Options
    Adri911 said:

Im an outspoken person
    so maybe I let out tmi but thats me...

if you're affected then I'm sorry

Nope, no TMI here! I'm sorry, it was just too funny... I read the posts to my husband, and we had a great laugh. My eyes watered. Keep it coming!
    TTC since March 2013

HSG: Sept 2014, clear tubes

Dx: MFI - Low motility, morph, count (Aug. 2014); Hypothyroidism (May 2015)

Moved to IUIs October 2014

IUI #1 w/ injections:  Nov 2014- BFN

IUI #2 w/ injections:  Jan 2015- BFN

IUI #3.1 w/ injections:  Feb. 2015, cancelled due to cysts- 10 days BCP

IUI #3.2 w/ injections:  Feb/March 2015- BFN

IUI #4 w/ 100mg Clomid +  Injections:  August 2015- BFN

IUI #5 w/ 5mg Femara + Injections:  September 2015- BFN

IUI #6 w/ 5mg Femara + Injections:  October 2015 - Cancelled due low response

Moved to IVF May 2016 

Retrieved 18 eggs on 05/27/2016, 13 were ICSI'd, 9 made it to day-five transfer

Transferred 2 beautiful day-five embryos on 06/01/2016, froze 7

BFP 4dp5dt on 06/05/2016!  Line continued to darken beautifully!

EDD:  February 17, 2017

Beta #1:  92

Beta #2:  305 

Ultrasound #1 - one baby!

Ultrasound #2 - saw heartbeat!

LFAF Badges:

• Options
    "Our bloods are really hot for each other" meaning we can't resist each other !

Making love is the sweetest drug when you are doing it with the one you love who loves you back
  • Options
    Anyways let that rest and excuse me but I'm not a dude
  • Options
    Adri911 said:

Anyways let that rest and excuse me but I'm not a dude

Woman, please!

Better?

TTC since March 2013

HSG: Sept 2014, clear tubes

Dx: MFI - Low motility, morph, count (Aug. 2014); Hypothyroidism (May 2015)

Moved to IUIs October 2014

IUI #1 w/ injections:  Nov 2014- BFN

IUI #2 w/ injections:  Jan 2015- BFN

IUI #3.1 w/ injections:  Feb. 2015, cancelled due to cysts- 10 days BCP

IUI #3.2 w/ injections:  Feb/March 2015- BFN

IUI #4 w/ 100mg Clomid +  Injections:  August 2015- BFN

IUI #5 w/ 5mg Femara + Injections:  September 2015- BFN

IUI #6 w/ 5mg Femara + Injections:  October 2015 - Cancelled due low response

Moved to IVF May 2016 

Retrieved 18 eggs on 05/27/2016, 13 were ICSI'd, 9 made it to day-five transfer

Transferred 2 beautiful day-five embryos on 06/01/2016, froze 7

BFP 4dp5dt on 06/05/2016!  Line continued to darken beautifully!

EDD:  February 17, 2017

Beta #1:  92

Beta #2:  305 

Ultrasound #1 - one baby!

Ultrasound #2 - saw heartbeat!

LFAF Badges:

• Options
    Adri911  Relax. Folks here are just having fun with you. I believe we all are "hot" for our men. However, in here we try to cut to the chase. Giving so many descriptive details is not necessary. And his age does NOT affect fertility. So, keep on TTC! And good luck!
  • Options
    Whoever is mad at my comment or comments boot da wall!!!

im not here for negativity or trouble
  • Options
    Thought here is a place for advice.
    why is my writing being more important than the question I wrote about.

Wtf !!!!

Im new here so if I wrote wrongly the least one can do is correct me or say the way im writing is not acceptable but to try be smart or play smart over certain expressions....
    chpz
  • Options
    Thought here is a place for advice.
    why is my writing being more important than the question I wrote about.

Wtf !!!!

Im new here so if I wrote wrongly the least one can do is correct me or say the way im writing is not acceptable but to try be smart or play smart over certain expressions....
    chpz
  • Options
    Get you a cheap set of ovulation test ( bonusjonus the usually come withe pregnancy tests!!!) You just have to collect your pee and dip em in it iisn't really a hassle i promise!!!!
  • Options
    Thx MagicMikki for your reply
  • Options
    Yes RoseNylon he knows I'm trying to conceive cause he is the one who asked for us to have a child of our own.
  • Options
    Adri911 said:

Yes RoseNylon he knows I'm trying to conceive cause he is the one who asked for us to have a child of our own.

Ok, was curius.

Are you sure he hasn't had a vasectomy?
  • Options
    RoseNylon said:

Adri911 said:

Ok, was curius.

Where did this come from?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

RoseNylon said:

Adri911 said:

Ok, was curius.

Where did this come from?
    I don't think its that unheard of that he may have had a vasectomy. He's 47. They have five kids between them.

::shrugs::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"