August 2014 Moms

Monday Girl Talk

Hey its Monday and I have 4 more days of being home alone with my grandma and DD oh and i can not forget the dog, doing everything. What does your guys week look like this week? I know I have election tomorrow and a Fire Meeting because I am on our loacl fire department with my Dad. I really have nothing else this week but getting random stuff done and going to BJ's on Saturday to get food. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Girl Talk

• This week should be an easy one. No big plans. I work everyday m-f but just till 3:00. My mom watches LO 4 days and my H on Fridays :) we are huge hockey fans and are going to the Ducks vs Penguins game Friday. I used to really enjoy going to the games but with LO not sleeping through the night I just feel like I'm missing sleep when I'm there but it's important for me to spend time with the H. I also have bible study this week and it's a cooking class too so that should be yummy! Other then that just typical mom stuff.
  • We start swimming lessons tomorrow! That's our big exciting thing. My husband will take him in the pool and I be taking pictures, recording like a maniac! I started a new job last week, working from home really part time, and have my first meeting with my boss tomorrow to sort of set a game plan since she was in Thailand. Looking forward to that. Otherwise, pretty normal week. Wed and Thur we watch American Idol, our pastor's son made the top 24 so it's fun to watch him!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been off from work now for a month between my mom passing and having the flu. I work in church nursery every Sunday from 9am to about 12pm. It really depends on the week but most of the time we are out my 11:30am. I went from haveing 9 kids from the age 0-3 and now I only have the twins and my daughter.

Anniversary

• Also today my dd is 7 months and Idk when that happened!!!! Where is the time going?

Anniversary

• Time definitely flies!!
  • We're so busy this week! Breastfeeding support group on Monday, swimming and a play date on Tuesday, 6 month pictures Wednesday, 6 month checkup Thursday and DH is off work Friday so we'll probably try to do something fun to "celebrate" his extra day off. And we have to fit naps in somewhere ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"