Texas Babies

Doctor in San Antonio

We are moving back to San Antonio and am need of a really great ob. Our preference is the north central part of town with a big plus of delivery at Methodist on north side. Any recommendations. My last ob I had in SA was less than desirable. Thanks for your input!

Re: Doctor in San Antonio

• I highly recommend Dr. Jennifer Jacobs at lonestar obgyn. She is in the medical center and delivers at Methodist in the med center (not sure if that's the one you were looking for). She is fantastic though! Good luck with your move and pregnancy! :)
  • Any of the doctors at Riverwalk OBGYN are great! The deliver at North Central Baptist though, but I've heard it's better than Methodist.

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Suris at the institute for women's health in Stone Oak. Or any of the doctors there
  • trudylynnetrudylynne member
    edited August 2014
    Seven Oaks has a great selection of doctors...male and female...pretty much everyone i work with uses one of the doctors from that group...I use dr Kistler and she is so sweet and patient...They are in the Oak Hills bldg in the medical center and deliver at Methodist (medical center)...I do NOT recommend Four Seasons ob/gyn..there are only 2 doctors - Dr Rector Finney is super sweet, but her partner Dr Hasty is VERY rude!!!
  • i actually don't like doctor kistler. she's my current doctor, I had one gyn appointment with her before I got pregnant that's why I went with her after I found out but I don't like her as my doctor (for the pregnancy at least). She seems to not be interested in anything I say and she doesn't give elaborate answers that I'd like. I'm going to switch but I'm not sure with who yet.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I really like Sally Bullock @ oak hills women's center. The ladies at the front desk are really nice too!
    9639 Huebner Rd, San AntonioTX78240
  • edited August 2014
    Dr. Satterfield is great at Seven Oaks! Great bedside manner and personality.
  • Dr Britt is awesome! He is located off of babcock. He delivers at methodist on medical. His staff is awesome as well.
  • Riverwalk OBGYN!
  • I highly recommend Dr. Albritton. He delivers at Methodist in the medical center. He had delivered 3 soon to be 4 girls of mine. He listens and always has answer for your question. Also he is a family doctor for our family majority all of the women have been with him through pregnancies and other womanly problems. My mother and all my aunts.
    Great doctor!
    7922 Ewing Halsell
    Suite 430
    San Antonio‎ TEXAS‎ 78229
  • Dr. Askew with institute of women's health... She delivers at stone oak Methodist
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"