September 2015 Moms

Jeans, baby..

Anyone still wearing the same jeans without a problem fastening the button!?

I keep thinking this will be the morning they don't fit anymore, and I finally need that belly band I purchased a couple of weeks ago!!

Maybe I'm just desperately looking for a sign that baby is growing in there..

Oh, mamas! What a ride :)

Xoxo.

Re: Jeans, baby..

• Yep, still fitting in my jeans, but definitely prefer my yoga pants! Can't imagine what month 7,8,9 will feel like!
  • I wore my regular jeans throughout my whole pregnancy last time. I didn't like any of my maternity jeans. I carried high so it wasn't a problem. I did have some shorts that I had to use the belly band with.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still wearing my regular but they are pretty stretchy and ride pretty low. I also had a pair that were a little big before that I'm wearing. Not wanting to cave in and buy maternity clothes yet.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was just thinking this!!! Everything still fits fine, albeit slightly tighter than usual. I'm going to hold out on maternity clothes as long as possible!
  • I'm still in my regular jeans and they fit just fine, but I've admittedly been opting for tights and leggings instead. Even though my jeans close just fine and fit well still, I never know if some bloat is going to hit and take my down a notch haha. I'm honestly a little worried that I won't be able to find maternity jeans that fit me right, so I'm going to try to prolong the inevitable as far as I can. I'm about 5'5 and a size 0, but I have long legs and I have to buy the "jegging" or "super skinny" kind for them to fit my legs okay. I'm worried I'll find maternity jeans that fit my waist but are baggy and short!
  • I've lost 5 lbs and my jeans are actually too big right now.
  • I lost the battle at work yesterday! Had a big lunch so I unbuttoned my pants while driving cause they hurt, but when I got back to the office I couldn't button up again! I had to use rubber bands to get through the day but went straight to the maternity store after work to get the bands. Then today I went on an online shopping spree, just dying for some comfy clothes again. :) oh well! Here we go next 7 months!
  • I can't button my jeans or work pants anymore :( I caved in and bought some cute white maternity jeans and work slacks today..they actually look cute. I'm jealous you ladies can still fit yours though!!
  • Still fitting in my regular jeans... Dying for them to feel snug lol. But if I'm home, all I wear is yoga & track pants :]
  • Oh I can wear them, but they are not comfortable for more than about 5 minutes. Ha!! My go to right now is my PINK sweats or yoga pant. Either way, as long as I'm not miserable. I feel so ridiculously bloated.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I wish! The only pre-programmed item that I can still wear are my jeggings, and those are starting not to be comfy either. Yoga pants and leggings have been my best friends so far! Even the rubber band trick isn't too comfy anymore and I haven't gained more than 5-6 lbs!
  • Pp hit the nail on the head. I'm fairness the only thing my body wants right now is garbage food. So some of it is of my own doing. Also as soon as I get the tiniest bit hungry I get so nauseous I want too cry haha.
  • Ugh I'm the same way @kaylaef if I don't eat the moment I'm hungry I get extreamly nauseous!

And no I can't fit into any of my pants with a button or skirts with zippers. I tried the hair tie trick I saw on Pintrest my zipper wasn't having it!! Lol oh well! Yoga pants it is for now till I can get some maternity clothes.
  • It's weird cause my jeans are still fitting (which weren't too tight to begin with) but I tried zipping up a coat yesterday and it was really snug! So it's growing on some places!
  • I caved in and bought maternity work trousers! ! Omg comfiest things ever! I think all trousers should have elastic tops even when not pregnant lol!!
  • I'm still wearing regular jeans once in awhile but I have to use a hair tie or it's uncomfortable. I've pretty much been living in yoga pants and leggings.
  • I'm still wearing regular jeans but they were my lose fitting jeans. They're now fitting tight. I'm growing all around. Lol. Unfortunately when I eat I have to unbutton them. I'm going to buy the belly band tomorrow tho.
  • aeb20aeb20 member
    I wore my regular jeans until week 32 last time ! This time my jeans are already getting tight.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I can still wear my regular jeans but they are definitely starting to get too snug.

For those holding out on maternity clothes, don't...they are so comphy! Be proud of that baby bump!
  • I'm the same size and height as you. I bought Hudson and 7 for all mankind jeans from pea in the pod in size 26. Even though I was a 24/25 before. They fit just fine. Yeah they are a little big in the hips but chances are your hips are going to start to widen (mine already have a little). You can also wash them in warm or hot water to shrink them.
  • I have one pair of PP pants that still fit, everything else fit snug.  I've been wearing a lot of dresses and skirts for work....super comfy!
  • My jeans stopped fitting immediately. I was in yoga pants from Christmas, when we found out, until I got a belly band a few weeks ago. I'm 5'2" and and a size 0. I can't even pull up some of my jeans. I just grew too fast I guess. It hasn't been bloat for the last two weeks and is downright uncomfortable if my pants are tight. I still opt for sweats and maxi skirts whenever possible. Lol
  • Let's just say rubberbands are a normal part of my daily routine now!
  • Pregnant with our second child and I had to start wearing my only pair of maternity jeans at 7-8 weeks. We're as with our first born I didn't have to till I was almost 5 months. I was shocked. But I was a size 12 starting out with this one.
  • my "fat jeans" still fit fine.  All of my regular jeans are way too small, but that is because I am overall larger due to my massive post-loss cookie binge at the holidays.  I did buy some maternity pants, but only because I needed a size up anyway, so I figured I might as well buy them to last.  I bought corduroys with a demi-panel and jeans with a full panel.  The jeans are way to ridiculous to wear yet, they just slide right down, but the cords are great and I can wear a belt with them.  Like  PP said, I'd wear them year round, pregnant or not.  So comfy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"