October 2015 Moms
Options

Liz Lange @ Target - review and sale!

mamasnowwhitemamasnowwhite member
edited February 2015 in October 2015 Moms
Went on a maternity shopping trip to target yesterday and was super excited to see that a good portion of the maternity pants were on clearance for 50% off! The 2 I was eyeballing online (which were full price online) I got for half off!

I got an over the belly pair and an under the belly pair. Im 8.5 weeks and this is my 1st so I had no idea what to expect but man oh man the over belly ones feel like clown pants at this point! But I know they will be ahhhmazing once my belly gets bigger. I can wear the under belly ones now, they are SO comfy, but not used to NOT having tightness around the waistband. Definitely will be needing a belly band to help keep these up! Both are made of thicker material so no worries about undies showing through at all. Not sure how they'll fare in the summer when the weather is hot in LA though

Got a few soft maternity T's (they're like 50/50 cotton and modal). They were full price ($20) unfortunately, but they are lonnnggg and that's what I like. Especially with non maternity leggings, I like to make sure my butt is covered in case my undies show though. They're also SUPER soft! I definitely think I'll spending a lot of time in these.

Edit: check stock online at your local target before going! That's what I did with the leggings bc I HATE wasting a trip only to find they're sold out in one store but available at another down the road.

Re: Liz Lange @ Target - review and sale!

• Options
    Thanks for sharing your find! .... Don't forget to ask past friends for maternity hand me downs..... My friends are all too excited that the clothes they bought will get some use again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"