March 2015 Moms
Options

Moving to this community

Hi March ladies! My due date is really in April, but I am switching to March hoping to find some friendlier people! That is all. I hope you all are having a great pregnancy thus far! Only a little longer to go! I have 6 weeks left in mine unless my little man decides to come sooner or later!

Re: Moving to this community

• Options
    Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to march! We're cooler anyway hehe
  • Options

Hi March ladies! My due date is really in April, but I am switching to March hoping to find some friendlier people! That is all. I hope you all are having a great pregnancy thus far! Only a little longer to go! I have 6 weeks left in mine unless my little man decides to come sooner or later!

So you come here because people responded to your tanning post in a way you didn't like... So you come here because you think we will be nicer....

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Name calling isn't something that any group responds well too. Moving around doesn't really fix human nature.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    skootnshoot25skootnshoot25 member
    edited February 2015

I second ^.

If you post something like a tanning question and don't clarify that you're not going tanning, but that you simply read an article and wanted to know other's opinions, you likely won't get any nicer responses here.  Definitely should start with that information instead of adding it after you get responses that you don't like.  I certainly wouldn't have anything nice to say about it.

• Options
    If I don't have anything nice to say I won't say anything.
  • Options
    Im confused....??? How were they rude?
    I crept and read what was up and i didnt find any comment out of the ordinaire?
    I can see why you got some of those responses..you made it seem like you wanted to tan.
    After all...how are we to know if you are or are not..we are internet strangers after all
  • Options
    It's not spring or summer...
    Everyone else is pale too..
    You're pregnant no one is bothered by your skin tone..
    They make self tanners that work great I hear.
    Organic spray tanning.. A sugar based product is safe for moms.
    Tanning isn't safe before during or after pregnancy.
    If it's potentionally harmful to you or baby it's probably not a good conversation to have on the bump.
  • Options
    I'm thinking she's probably not coming to this march board anymore ... Haha oh well
  • Options
    Maybe shell move to the may board...
  • Options
    I guess she thought we wouldn't look
    Hellooooo... Of course we would !
    I don't think she's coming back either!
    If she didn't say anything about April, I wouldn't even thought to look
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"