October 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone have any cute nicknames for their babies yet?

Re: Anyone have any cute nicknames for their babies yet?

• Options
    Bo. Because I'm hoping this will be my rainbow baby
  • Options
    katiel218 said:

I feel silly asking but what's a rainbow baby?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son was "itty bitty" in utero and when he came out. My daughter was "lil baby no name" bc we could not decide on a name (my SIL coined the name). Only nickname so far is from my SIL as well and she calls it my "little seamonkey"
  • Options
    I call the baby "chickpea"
  • Options
    Thor....Only I am a little worried that DH actually wants to use that name if we have a boy!
  • Options
    Poppyseed :)
  • Options
    Alien lol
  • Options
    We've called ours rambo- after multiple rounds of IVF and fertility treatments and four years of trying this little nugget is a tough cookie
  • Options
    Whatever the baby's size is that wk. lol so this wk it's our little blueberry
  • Options
    Our nickname is new.  Tot or Tater tot.  It started yesterday at my ultrasound.  DD (2.5yo) saw the baby on the screen and said it looks like a potato :)
    BFP on 1/27/11 - EDD 10/7/11 - M/C on 2/21/11 @ 7w3d
    BFP on 11/3/11 - EDD 07/6/12 - DD born 6/27/12 via c-section 
    BFP on 1/31/15 - EDD 10/9/15 -- Beta #1 @ 17dpo: 394, Beta #2 @ 20dpo: 1604 (35 hour doubling time!), Beta #3 @ 24dpo: 5287
    1st ultrasound 2/19 6w6d - strong heartbeat and measuring perfectly!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Baby Brazzini, peanut, bitsy brazzini.
  • Options
    gabbigeo said:
    I feel silly asking but what's a rainbow baby?
    Baby you get to take home, after a previous loss. 
    Good luck to you katiel218. 
    Hoping mine is my rainbow baby too! 

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• Options
    DH's nickname is Tater, so this is Lil Spud
  • Options
    I have been calling it our little sweet pea :) And also our little man because I am hoping boy!
  • Options
    We call it a morsel.
    DH & I married 12/17/2012
    Me (31)-dx w/PCOS 2007, when married to ex-husband after MC
    DH (41)-no MFI
    07/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI= chem preg ;(
    08/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    09/2014-Clomid 100mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    10/2014-benched due to RE out of town, tying naturally!
    11/2014-benched due to cyst
    12/2014-Femara 5mg + stair step with additional 5 days Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI=BFN
    01/2015-Femara 5mg + Gonal F 25 units + trigger (plus additional Gonal F 100 units on trigger night) + IUI= BFP!!! Twins due 10/2015
    09/28/2015- Surprise!  Conrad and Hudson born at 35w6d!  
  • Options
    gabbigeo said:

gabbigeo said:

Ours is Bonsty. Or Lil Bonsty. If you've ever seen Ahhh Real Monsters, you might remember it was what they called baby monsters. It just came out of my mouth randomly one day and now it's stuck =) Before that we didn't have a nickname but DH did call him an alien parasite once. lol" />

I loved that show!!
    Me too! I actually have it on my computer along with Rocko's Modern Life. This kiddo is gonna have a refined taste in vintage cartoons. =)
    Ugh vintage! When did we get so old!?!? Lol
  • Options
    We were doing that too! It went from Appleseed to lil blueberry, and now it's our lil raspberry! We got our ultrasound really early (6w4d) and heart it's strong heartbeat but ever since we got our first picture I thought it looked like a little chicken nugget so that's what I call it :) It's my first one and I'm beyond excited. October 3rd! Four days before my birthday, and a week after Daddy's birthday.
  • Options
    Poppy! :)
  • Options
    My best friend calls it her little Hershey kiss hubby and I call her (hoping for a girl) Lilly (lilliana ) bean
  • Options
    Nuggie!!! My lil nuggie...
  • Options
    We call ours poppy. It was the size of a poppy seed when we found out and We didn't want to tell our 6 and 5 yr olds yet so we code name poppy.
  • Options
    "Puffy," because he/she's made me so bloated!
  • Options
    Bean, nugget, or whatever the bump ticker says for the week
  • Options
    We are calling ours "Blizzie" since we have had lots of blizzards here in Boston and are pretty sure that's when we (and likely many others!) conceived. ❄️
  • Options
    This is our first, we are calling it nugget!
  • Options
    I call it Baby G! Our last name starts with a G. Sometimes munchkin and pumpkin since we're due in October.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers     

BabyFetus Ticker 

• Options
    I called mine heshe but recently changed it to little baby, not so creative on nicknames lol
  • Options
    Little Peapod!
  • Options
    Omg same here. We're both in the medical field!
  • Options
    Baby N or Flip/ Flipper! After seeing its little nub arms/legs during the 8week u/s today, we immediately thought they looked like little flippers! I've also called it a tapeworm because I seem to be constantly hungry!
  • Options
    We have been using pumpkin because our due date is in the middle of October. DH wanted to go with peanut but he already called his niece that so we had to find something else.
  • Options
    Little Jelly Bean :)
  • Options
    Honeycreeper or Little One (:
  • Options
    We have taken to calling ours "Pumpkin". We are due late October/near Halloween :) :ar!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Pumpkin(:
  • Options
    We have been calling it our lol urchin and our sea monkey.
  • Options
    My best friend and I referred to the baby as 'Scapegoat' since if I felt ill or tired, it was almost always linked to being pregnant. Now a few weeks later the nickname has stuck!
  • Options
    Depending on the week I call it whatever fruit it is as big as or I just call it a bean like I did with my daughter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jellybean!!! Also made a shirt for our fur baby! This was part of the announcement to my hubby.
    image.jpg 1000.9K
  • Options
    We have a Barnacle! Arrrgg :)

1: BFP 3/14/14; EDD 12/1/14; MMC with HB, D&C 5/8/14
    2: BFP 1/31/15; EDD 10/09/15; MMC with HB, Cytotec 3/16/15
    6/9/15 Diagnosed MTHFR Compound Heterozygous
    3. BFP 8/27/15; EDD 5/08/16

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"