August 2015 Moms
Options

feel like death.

I am 16 weeks today & I am beyond exhausted & sick. I have a constant migraine & neck stiffness. The pain is so bad I feel like blood is going to start coming out of my ears! I can't get comfortable for anything. I feel nauseated & tired way more now than I ever did in the first trimester. I have tried tylenol & even something my ob/gyn gave me but literally nothing helps! I am a FTM so I was wondering if this bad of a headache for literally days is normal.

Re: feel like death.

• Options
    I, too, have headaches everyday. They very in severity. I was headache prone prior to pregnancy though, so, I think I'm just more susceptible to them. Tylenol is useless, I've found. Hot compresses on my neck helps some but I tend to get hot quickly these days so I can't leave it in long enough to get real relief. You may want to try that. For migraines, sometimes an ice pack on my head helps. Peppermint oil aromatherapy is also helpful. Nothing gives complete relief though. Also, you may need to increase your water intake.

• Options
    This is my first baby and my god has it been rough. from 3 weeks to now (which is almost 17 weeks) I have had stomach issues like never before. The first 7 weeks of my pregnancy I threw up about 5 times a day and gagged all day long. at 13 weeks it calmed down a little bit but I still get very sick at least once a day. my stomach constantly feels wishy washy and I have very bad headaches. I feel sleepy all day long and take an hour or two nap. also with bathroom issues was the issue that I couldn't go! my doctor told me to get milk of magnesia to start things up and then take Metamucil daily.  I totally feel what you are going through, I knew pregnancy wasn't going to be easy but I have never felt so sick in my life lol. :-&
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm going to try some peppermint stuff.
    & marissa, that is how I am feeling :(((
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"