May 2015 Moms
Options

Headaches

Anyone else getting them? I mentioned at my appt a few weeks ago that I had been getting some dull consistent headaches and my dr said its totally normal, they usually go away around 27/28 weeks. well im 28w 3d and i got one again last night and its still here now. I feel like I just want to close my eyes rub my temples. I was away all last week and didnt have them so I dont know if its weather related/sinuses or something else. Just curious if anyone else is getting them. My blood pressure is totally normal so I am not that worried...

Re: Headaches

• Options
    Yeah mine just made a comeback. I had them like weeks 10-16 maybe? And then they were gone. And now last week (29 weeks) they came back. I'm 30 now, and it sucks. I actually almost threw up the other night bc the pain was so bad/unrelenting. Caffeine no longer helps (and honestly- not worth all the powerful kicks baby gives me when I have more than a small cup of coffee anyway!). Sleep is no longer attainable, ever, so that's not an option. I found cold rags (super cold) while laying down or in a hot shower (water hitting my shoulders/neck) help a little. Best thing is tylenol, for me, unfortunately. Have tried hard to go as med free as possible this time around- but I have to still be a good mom for my toddler. 

• Options
    Have you checked your blood pressure? I was having awful headaches earlier in pregnancy and turned out I have pregnancy induced hypertension. Headaches can also by a sign of preeclampsia.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes my blood pressure is totally normal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"