May 2015 Moms
Options

How long did you wait for 3 hour glucose results?

I know every doctor is different, but how long did you wait before getting your results from the 3 hour glucose results? My test was last Monday and I still haven't heard from doctor. I've called and left messages with no response. I was also told they will only call if I failed. My doctor usually gets back within 2-3 days with results, but I can't help wondering whether or not I have GD. I'm doing the best I can on watching carbs and sugars, but just need to know!

Re: How long did you wait for 3 hour glucose results?

• Options
    I heard back the next day. I do have GD.
    Married: 10/10/10
    BFP#1: 3/22/14~ Blighted ovum, D&C 5/1/14
    BFP#2: 8/23/14 ~ EDD: 5/3/15

• Options
    I finished my test on a Wednesday at 1pm and got the results around the same time on Friday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My doctor told me that no news is good news. It's been a week since my glucose test. 
  • Options
    I found out my results on the Monday after my Friday test.  I have Kaiser though and my results showed up online.  If there was a problem, they would have called me first.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was told 2-3 days and didn't hear back until a week later. I passed though.
  • Options
    Thank you! Finally got ahold of someone at the office and I passed (woohoo)!
    Sometimes I dislike the "no news is good news" policy. I'm sure it helps them narrow down their phone calls, but it doesn't put worried moms-to-be at ease. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"