Cloth Diapering

prefold storage in living area

I have two in prefolds/covers. I keep the diapers in our living room, as their rooms are upstairs and on the other side of the house. What are my (non-ugly) storage options? I need room for two sizes of prefolds, covers, wipes, coconut oil, and peri bottles.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: prefold storage in living area

• Join us on the other site for suggestions and ideas.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • How about a storage ottoman?
    Mama to two crazy kiddos
    J -- 9/04
    L -- 11/10
    E -- 7/15

• Loading the player...
  • If you have a bookshelf in the room already, you could look into storage bins that fit on the shelf. Lots of options at Ikea. Baskets, also.
  • I found some great storage baskets and totes at TJ MAXX. I use them in my daughter's room but they are nice enough I wouldn't hesitate to put them in the living room if needed.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • We decided to switch out our coffee table for a baby storage solution downstairs. We picked up an ikea hemnes coffee table and found some great woven baskets at home goods which fit perfectly underneath, I plan to store all my downstairs diapering supplies in those baskets, and it's close to the floor which is easy for changing. FTM due in May so I can't speak to how successful this will be but I think it will work fine and have friends that did something similar.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"