July 2015 Moms
Options

What are you obsessed with?

Do you have a favorite baby item that you are obsessed with? And can't wait to use with your little ones? This time around I have discovered Freshly picked moccasins!!

Re: What are you obsessed with?

• Options
    This is such a cute post. I've seen those baby moccs and love them, but not the price! I'm obsessed with baby leggings. The prints I found on several etsy shops are so unique. Nothing like what's in stores !
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cloth diapers. Itty bitty squishy diapers are just killing me.
    Mama to two crazy kiddos
    J -- 9/04
    L -- 11/10
    E -- 7/15

• Options
    Tutus and headbands. Four boys makes you like this. I've heard of etsy but had never shopped until I saw this post... thanks a lot lol!!!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure half of our income goes to etsy ;) lol
  • Options
    mrsg27mrsg27 member
    edited February 2015
    My stroller (I used to roll it around the house but my H put it in storage so it doesn't take up room in the house
  • Options
    Definitely my stroller and car seat.  We're first time parents of a little girl, oddly enough I haven't become obsessed with all things little girl yet.  Maybe that's coming soon.
  • Options
    I love the moccasins too! If you search Amazon for baby moccasins there are some around $20-30 that look very similar!
    IVF #1 September 2014 - Transferred one 5-day blast : BFN
    FET #1 October 2014 - Transferred two 5-day blasts: BFP!!
    << Due July 10, 2015 with our first baby! >>

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was looking at teeny tiny baby socks in the store the other day and teared up a little lol

It's not really an obsession, but whenever I look at baby wraps I think about how I can't wait to see the first time my boyfriend is proudly carrying around our future little one on his chest xx
  • Options
    An etsy store that makes the most precious and perfect illustrations. I bought several for the bunny themed nursery and the mermaid themed bathroom. In love!
  • Options
    Baby k'tan! I only had a Moby for the nb stage last time and hated it so I'm getting something easier this time to use in the early stages before we rock the tula.

I love freshly picked to! I ended up finding a few good knock offs on etsy that I went with for the cost. My son's feet grow fast.
  • Options
    I'm obsessed with baby leggings!!! Like these!! They make my heart swoon!!
  • Options
    Nodoubtvw said:
    Baby k'tan! I only had a Moby for the nb stage last time and hated it so I'm getting something easier this time to use in the early stages before we rock the tula. I love freshly picked to! I ended up finding a few good knock offs on etsy that I went with for the cost. My son's feet grow fast.

Pretty sure you and I are the same person lol! Can't wait to get my Ktan, I have no patience for the moby or others. Then we have a ergo for after. After I discovered freshly picked, I found the ones on Jane! I bought some for my little guy, and got a taste of what mocs are like :) im obsessed, then I went and bought the crib mocs from freshly picked as soon as I found out we were having a girl :)
  • Options
    An etsy store that makes the most precious and perfect illustrations. I bought several for the bunny themed nursery and the mermaid themed bathroom. In love!

Ohhh could you share the store name ?
  • Options
    I love the baby moccasins too! I just bought some today. I check jane.com every morning it's similar to zulily but daily specials for etsy vendors! I love it :)
  • Options
    My chevron print diaper bag!! I find out Friday whether I get to start buying blue or pink...my husband said he is nervous for my shopping spree ;)
  • Options
    I'm obsessed with this soft gear deluxe changing mat. I love that it doesn't use those covers and I can just wipe it clean. Seems more sanitary plus it's so cute!!
  • Options
    Baby rompers, bows, and tutus! I just can't get over how cute it all is! :smiley:
  • Options
    For me its baby and children's books. Ive read some aloud to dad and baby its so exciting-even tho it will be a while before the lil one can understand lol
  • Options
    This post is making me feel bad. I don't have a single item yet : /
  • Options
    I love little diaper bloomers! They're adorable for boys and girls. I also love the baby leggings!
  • Options
    I surprisingly don't have anything yet,, but I'm guessing that will change when I find out what I'm having Friday!

BFP: 04/03/2014  EDD: 12/15/2014  HB: 04/30/14 (75bpm) MC: 5/2/2014 (natural)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I'm obsessed with finding out what the baby is. I've been holding off on getting anything because baby daddy is not interested in it yet so I'm sure he will be after we know....at least that's what he says
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"