Success after IF
Options

W.alking Dead

Who watches the show? I am addicted. Just caught up with Sunday's episode, and wow, did not expect that. I wonder what they'll do when they run out of people to kill off.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: W.alking Dead

• Options
    Watch it! Love it! I was so hesitant to start watching it last season because I don't do horror any more, but I'm so glad I did. It is so well written. This last episode was a great one! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageemmyloustu:
    Watch it! Love it! I was so hesitant to start watching it last season because I don't do horror any more, but I'm so glad I did. It is so well written. This last episode was a great one! 
    It's really not about the zombies, although the zombies are a nice bonus. I love zombie stuff:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You ladies should really try the graphic novels. The TV Series has really departed from their plot (a lot) but the basic premise is the same. This weeks ep was a little slow and I'll admit I dislike the track they are taking with Carl but also know I'm biased. 
  • Options

imageGypsyEsq:
    You ladies should really try the graphic novels. The TV Series has really departed from their plot (a lot) but the basic premise is the same. This weeks ep was a little slow and I'll admit I dislike the track they are taking with Carl but also know I'm biased. 

We have the compendium. Dh read it in just a few days. I didn't really consider reading, but maybe I will reevaluate!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageemmyloustu:

imageGypsyEsq:

We have the compendium. Dh read it in just a few days. I didn't really consider reading, but maybe I will reevaluate!  

they aren't done yet ;) just FYI 
  • Options

DH and I coincidentally just watched the first episode today on Netflix. It seems interesting, but whoa... We both felt like we needed something to cleanse our minds after that. Watching the news has almost done the trick... But I think I'll read before bed for a little extra help. :P

Are they always this gory? I don't handle the ick factor very well, but I'm willing to try... Haha.

• Options
    imagecrystalgirl:

DH and I coincidentally just watched the first episode today on Netflix. It seems interesting, but whoa... We both felt like we needed something to cleanse our minds after that. Watching the news has almost done the trick... But I think I'll read before bed for a little extra help. :P

Are they always this gory? I don't handle the ick factor very well, but I'm willing to try... Haha.

Definitely not always gory. It will become more about the characters and their interactions. Sometimes I want more zombies lol
  • Options
    imageGypsyEsq:
    Ugh, it's like they are all possessed lately. The Carl storyline annoyed me too. So did you like the novels better?
  • Options
    imagemikeandangie:
    imageGypsyEsq:
    Ugh, it's like they are all possessed lately. The Carl storyline annoyed me too. So did you like the novels better?
    I don't want to misrepresent, they are comic books LOL. But yes. It's basically the same characters with some similar plot points but mostly a different story entirely. Without spoiling anything, the author of the graphic novels wrote the first season, he's gone now. To me there's a drastic difference in the story line and character development now which is mildly frustrating.  Also, there's some real holes in the Tv series in my opinion where they aren't acting logically, like they did in the books. But importantly both are enjoyable in their own way. 
  • Options
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!!  They way they ended it last year was AWESOME.  We haven't seen Sunday's yet, but we have a date night tonight to watch it.
    Diagnosis - MIF - FUIF!
    #1 12R, 7M, 5F - 2- 3dt BFN - 1 totsicle became our DD.
    TTC#2 since 1/12
    IVF #2 - 10R, 6M, 5F - 1 5dt of a morula= BFN none to freeze.
    IVF #3 (blegh) Long Lupron Protocol
    ER 8/23 12R, 7M, 2F - 2 beautiful 3d 8/26
    +HPT 9/3 beta #1 9/10= 78.5 #2 9/12 = 136 #3 9/14 319 #4 9/17 890 #5 9/21 2119
    Little B is where he needs to be. HB 9/24. no HB 10/3. Missed m/c @ 8w. D&C 10/5 :(
    IVF #4 - Antagonist Protocol
    ER - 17R, 14M, 9F - 1 beautiful blast 12/13 (Our anniversary), 3 more FROZEN!! WOO HOO!
    +HPT 12/17 beta #1 12/27 = 1654 (um hells to the yeah), beta #2 12/31 = 6994, 1st u/s= 1/8 (fingers firmly crossed) = HB 125. You rock little one.
    Please, Please Stick. Mommy, Daddy and Big Sis love you so much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Our Totsicle is getting so big!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    love it, read the entire comic book series since december of last year.  love, love, love it.  oh, dale doesn't die this early in the comic book, but they are deviating from the series.
  • Options

gypsy, i read the entire comic book sereis - or graphic novel.  ;)

i love the comics better than the show and i love the show.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"