willy_gertwilly_gert member
edited February 2015 in September 2012 Moms
is deafening and makes me sad....    :((
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

Re: The silence...

• Sucks right?
  • The big fat one.  Even Parenting is a complete ghost town.  It doesn't appear that anyone is on that other place either, so I am seriously sad....  

• Loading the player...
  • PenelopePondPenelopePond member
    edited February 2015
    I would not be a good Whovian if I did not post this.

ETA: well you have to click on the broken picture, but it's there.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • This is so sad.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• I have mastitis :( and might die, but if I don't Id like to join the fb group sometime in the next week or so. Just have to make it through the week then I'll boot up the ol puter. I miss you guys!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Oh @tinyhumantoe...I hope you feel better soon!!! Have you seen a doctor?  We miss you like you wouldn't believe, so make the switch soon...you won't regret it! 

• I hope the mastitis heals quickly! Hang in there!
  • Oh no, THT!  I hope it clears up fast! :(
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • I just started the antibiotic tonight after a trip to urgent care. I've been struggling all week and it all came to a head today; I was trying to make it to tomorrow but there was no frickin way.

I have an appt with a lactation nurse in the morning and they're going to help me through a lot of other issues. I suck at BF. When it doesn't hurt I love it, but that's like never. I think I have a fast letdown, oversupply, and a bad latcher. Idk, I really want this to work. Sigh.

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • @tinyhumantoe, I hope the nurse can help and the antibiotics kick in quickly. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Thanks ladies the pain meds are already helping me get through feedings :)

• @tinyhumantoe, 24 hours on the antibiotics and I felt 99% better.  Hope you're almost there! :-)

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• @tinyhumantoe I am so sorry that you have mastitis!  I hope it gets better very quickly.  I know the first week or two of feedings made me want to quit because it was so painful and I didn't even have mastitis!  You get all my good thoughts!  I hope this lactation nurse isn't a jerk!

• tinyhumantoetinyhumantoe member
    edited February 2015

@tinyhumantoe, 24 hours on the antibiotics and I felt 99% better.  Hope you're almost there! :-)

Dude, you're not kidding! I started the antibiotic last night and felt 99% better by morning. Praise the lawd! I can't believe it started working that quickly!

I am so thankful I met with the lactation nurse today. She was wonderful. My supply totally tanked and now I have a plan to get it back, and I know that this adorable little girl will need some supplementing. I'm hoping my few oz of pumped BM will be enough. I have to nurse more frequently and pump for 15 min after each time. Wish me luck-I'm so tired.

What is everyone else up to? Or do I need to get on FB to get the DL? :p

• @tinyhumantoe, FB is the place to get the DL and have a load of fun!   :)

• @tinyhumantoe‌ I'm glad you're feeling better and the lactation nurse was helpful. I think everyone left when all that went down earlier this week and they thought you left too! I'm still checking in here everyday.
  • @tinyhumantoe‌ I'm glad the antibiotic kicked in quickly. I seriously struggled so badly with bfing in the beginning. It was awful. I'm really surprised that it didn't occur to me to quit. Just remember that the first few weeks are tough but it does get way easier! It's nice you had a good lactation consultant, it helps to have support. Keep it up!!
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey @tinyhumantoe‌, make sure you get through the whole course of antibiotics. I hope they have you a ten day, or at the very least 7 days. Make sure you take them on time too.

Sorry you have to deal with this shit. Mastitis sucks.

I hope to see you on Facebook one of those days.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"