June 2014 Moms
Options

Photo Share/Challenge

So I'm not here often, but posted last week and at least two of you are still hanging? Anyone want to share their weekly photo share/challenge?

Re: Photo Share/Challenge

• Options
    Here's my week 5. Theme: Lifestyle. One of our kitties (Franklin) was enjoying an afternoon viewing the much desired outside (until a three year old entered the room and briefly stole his attention) What I like, the light. What I don't like, the slight tail and paw chop. Indoor lifestyle is not my typical photography...but I have been exploring this avenue lately and find it fun :) CC welcome
    It's not my only photo for this week...but it's the one I felt like sharing...not sure with all these photo rights changes and such here. (even though, it appears that most social media seem to have somewhat similar statements....)

Your shares? I am tempted to go back and share past weeks if anyone else wants to participate in the share and CC.
  • Options
    Photo share fail...here it is (I hope)image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here's my week 5 photo 

5/52 "bath" 

Bath
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have no idea if this will work but here's a link to my Project 52 album to see the rest, if you're interested. 
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Cute photo! The album link worked, also really liked the photo of the little guy looking from around the corner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"