June 2014 Moms

Photo Share/Challenge

So I'm not here often, but posted last week and at least two of you are still hanging? Anyone want to share their weekly photo share/challenge?

Re: Photo Share/Challenge

• Here's my week 5. Theme: Lifestyle. One of our kitties (Franklin) was enjoying an afternoon viewing the much desired outside (until a three year old entered the room and briefly stole his attention) What I like, the light. What I don't like, the slight tail and paw chop. Indoor lifestyle is not my typical photography...but I have been exploring this avenue lately and find it fun :) CC welcome
    It's not my only photo for this week...but it's the one I felt like sharing...not sure with all these photo rights changes and such here. (even though, it appears that most social media seem to have somewhat similar statements....)

Your shares? I am tempted to go back and share past weeks if anyone else wants to participate in the share and CC.
  • Photo share fail...here it is (I hope)image
  • Loading the player...
  • Here's my week 5 photo 

5/52 "bath" 

Bath
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have no idea if this will work but here's a link to my Project 52 album to see the rest, if you're interested. 
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Cute photo! The album link worked, also really liked the photo of the little guy looking from around the corner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"