Secondary IF

***Making Plans Monday***

Share your non IF plans for this week with us :-)
Carly
(Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

Re: ***Making Plans Monday***

• Today was crazy. Today I had an appointment to determine I need to treatment and possibly surgery for carpel tunnel syndrome. I volunteered at school and had lunch with DD. I also took DD to her therapist appointment, went grocery shopping and normal gone stuff. Tomorrow I am volunteering at school again and have another doctor's appointment. Wednesday starts back cheer and tumbling. Thursday is dance and Friday is volunteering at school and valentine's exchange for DD. Saturday we are doing a valentine's family thing then the hubs and I have a date night. Sunday will be relaxing I hope! I also have all the regular weekly stuff.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• It is just L and I for the week while DH is on a business trip, so not many plans. Just hanging out with my kiddo and working.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Loading the player...
  • We have usual work and school, then working on DD school project and Mardi Gras celebrations and parades this weekend. I've got to finish cleaning up my old American girl doll as I plan on gifting her to DD for valentines day. She is very much into American girls and I am excited for her to have the doll I loved so much as a kid.
    @Iloveshanej‌ that's a busy week!
    @Flamingemu‌ low key, non-busy weeks are my ultimate fav! I hope you enjoy the down time with your DD.

Two years, two losses and three IUIs...

We are having TRIPLETS!

EDD 1/26/16

GGB born November 2015!

• Nothing too exciting going on this week. Work and daycare. And shoveling more snow. 
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • My week has been so crazy I haven't had time to think! Have grad class tonight and then need to finish DD's Valentine's for Friday. She chose these...

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• My week has been so crazy I haven't had time to think! Have grad class tonight and then need to finish DD's Valentine's for Friday. She chose these...
    Those are adorable!

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • BFF is visiting this weekend, so we're going to meet up for coffee and some shopping! She moved away a few weeks ago so I've been bummed about that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"