August 2014 Moms
Options

Sleep

Anyone else still getting up every three or four hours? I'm so ready for sleep!!!!

Re: Sleep

• Options
    Ever since I got the Merlin magic suit my LO sleeps 4-5 hours before eating then after that it's about 3 1/2. Not as bad as before. I know I need to sleep train a little but I'm working on it little by little. It's hard cause I work and I hate when he cries :(
  • Options
    I know I need to sleep train a bit as well. I just don't want him waking the older one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds about right.. LO gets up at 1am and 5am... I could use a full night sleep
  • Options
    We're up at least 2x a night here. My ped said 2 night feedings is totally normal for this age range. While I am soooo looking forward to a full night of sleep, we'll likely take his lead on dropping night feeds. Generally I try not to respond to his other noises and let him sooth himself back to sleep. One of my best friends just told me her second didn't sleep through the night till just after her first birthday. Here's hoping our guy figures it out before then!!
  • Options
    My 6 month old cannot self soothe himself so he is constantly waking up and looking for me to rock him or nurse him to sleep. I'm lucky if he sleeps 4 hours straight! About to start some sleep training. U r not alone! I have not gotten more than 4 hours consecutive sleep in months
  • Options
    Same here. We are up about every 3 hours. We are about to start some sleep training soon too.

What sleep training methods is everyone going to try?

• Options
    Good night sleep tight---just get the workbook :) by the sleep lady Kim west
  • Options
    He's sleeping typically 7-6 and up for a quick feed and then back to bed until 8. Praying it doesn't change!!! Just read The Happy Sleeper. Loved it!!!
  • Options
    We have this book and we're thinking of using the Shuffle. Have you done it yet?

• Options
    lburkey21 said:

We have this book and we're thinking of using the Shuffle. Have you done it yet?

I do try the shuffle when it isn't time to eat but I'm a weak mom and just can't stand it if he fusses so I pick him up. I try to get him very sleepy then I put him down. So I haven't really gave it a good attempt
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"