GTKY What is Your Dream Vacation? — The Bump
August 2014 Moms

GTKY What is Your Dream Vacation?

summerfunxosummerfunxo
250 Love Its 100 Comments Second Anniversary Photogenic
edited February 2015 in August 2014 Moms
Just thinking, would be a good way to chat with everyone :) I've been a few places here and there but my dream vacation would have to be New Zealand! It just looks so beautiful and I love how you could drive from the mountains to the beach in 1 day. Plus it's featured in LOTR and looks amazing lol

So where do you want to travel?

Re: GTKY What is Your Dream Vacation?

• I would love to go to NY in the fall :) to see the leaves changing color and feel a real winter breeze.
    summerfunxo
  • Alaska.
    Oh and New York & Las Vegas are places I'd like to return to again.
    summerfunxo
  • Loading the player...
  • alisonc87alisonc87
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Comments 100 Love Its Photogenic
    edited February 2015
    As a Mainer, I can assure you that a winter breeze is not all it's cracked up to be @blondee4685‌ ;) lol. Although I may be a little prejudice due to the approximately 100 inches of snow we've had this winter (most of which was dumped on us over just the past 2 weeks).

Joking and teasing aside, I would love to do a European vacation. Mainly Scotland, England, and France. My mom's family came from Scotland, and my sister and I agreed that once all my kids are old enough to appreciate it we will take a trip with them to see the fun things and try to get to some places that we found to have significance in my mom's old family history books.

summerfunxo
  • @mindfulmama14 I've always wanted to go to Alaska too! One day when my kids are old enough my H and I want to take a road trip out west across Canada, then drive straight up to Alaska. It would be long, but we would see so much :)

• Cruise to Beleize, with just the hubby, and ziplining thru the rainforest.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    summerfunxoekneipp
  • A cruise somewhere warm sounds pretty nice right now!
    summerfunxo