Secondary IF

Biggest Loser Check-in 2/9/15--THE FINAL WEIGH IN!

Hey ladies!  Can you believe it's been 6 weeks?  Send me your final weights today or tomorrow and I'll announce our winner on Wednesday!

From now on I'm going to call this the "healthy living check-in"!

I'm changing up our questions for this week:

1.  What did you find to be the hardest thing over the past 6 weeks?

2.  What are you the most proud of?

3.  What's the plan from here on out?

imageimageimage
My FF Chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
TTC #3 since June 2013
BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

Re: Biggest Loser Check-in 2/9/15--THE FINAL WEIGH IN!

• AFM:

1.  The hardest thing for me has been drinking.  I am working my ass off in the gym and I didn't lose nearly as much as I thought I would.  I've changed everything during week but I'm not being careful over the weekend and I'm definitely drinking too much...I just love my wine.  I'm going to REALLY try to stay within my WW points and track alcohol.  This challenge really showed me how much damage I've done to myself over the past two years eating and drinking to numb the pain of IF.  I'm tired of letting IF win, I need to take back control of my life.

2.  I'm so proud of my commitment working out.  I've been able to work out 5 times a week for the past month, even if that means going for a long walk or fitting in 45min at the gym.  I know in the end that even if I haven't lost as much weight as I wanted to that I'm on track to be more healthy.

3.  My plan is to decrease my alcohol consumption and REALLY try better to make healthier choices on the weekend.  My FET is only 6 weeks away but that is a great reason to start curbing how much wine I drink a week and also try to lose some more weight.  WW works for me when I follow it.

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• 1. I have been terrible about working out since I started IUI cycles. I haven't played in any soccer games and have not been to the gym. I need to really kick my butt into gear.

2. I am most proud of the food situation. My whole family is eating healthier and we are doing great about going through our leftovers- there has been so much less food waste which saves us time and money and is so much healthier than eating out! We have gone out, but it is usually on Friday nights when our fridge is close to empty (I shop on Saturday mornings).

3. I have 2 parts to my plan- the first is to keep plugging away at the food. Trying new recipes, figuring out interesting ways to use leftovers, and making sure I'm only buying what we'll eat. I have a list of stuff we've tossed and though it's short right now, I'll be more conscious about buying or not buying those things. The second part is to slowly get back to working out. I'm not super sedentary- but I mostly move around because I have to, not because I have decided to get up and move. I might start with walking the dogs for a longer walk each day. They could use the exercise, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • And congrats to the winner, whoever she may be?
  • 1. Being consistent with exercise.
    2. I stuck with my plan and made forward progreys.
    3. I'm going to continue to eat healthy and exercise.

Good luck everyone!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Congrats to everyone for at least trying over the last few weeks. Thanks for putting this together @frenchteachermama!

1. Working out has been harder on me than it should be. I love working out, but work has been shitty and my bootcamp instructor keeps cancelling. I really need to have a back-up plan for when that happens or just get my ass on the treadmill.

2. I brought my breakfast and lunch to work nearly every single day in January. That is a huge accomplishment for me. It really helped to track my food during the day and let me fit booze into my day instead of destroying it.

3. I should be allowed to work out again at the end of this week. I will continue to pack my lunch and try to make healthier dinners. We get busy and get into a comfort food trap, but it just takes a little planning to eat smarter. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"