Indiana Babies

Pediatrician Recommendation in IU Health Network?

We're expecting our first in July and I've started to think about pediatricians. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences or recommendations to share in the Lafayette or Zionsville areas. I'll be delivering in Lafayette, but we're closer to Zionsville, so it may be more convenient for travel to all the baby appointments. We're specifically looking for doctors in the IU Health Network, since DH and I both have all of our medical things done through them. It's just more convenient for us to have all the records in the same place. I was given a list of IU Health Pediatricians at my first appointment, but they were all Lafayette-area, and it was just their name and picture.

Any thoughts? (Thanks in advance!)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pediatrician Recommendation in IU Health Network?

• I don't know any in the Zionsville area but am pretty familiar with IU Health ones in Lafayette. My son and #2 due in September see Dr.Miller, I don't think she is accepting new patients unless they are siblings. If she is, she is great and so is her NP that we have also seen. If they are accepting patients, Dr.Fahler, Dr.Park, Dr.Bianculli, Dr.Woods are great. My son saw Dr.Hunter once for a last minute visit and we were not impressed. We also saw Dr.Beardmore and couple times and we liked him. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you are on Facebook there is a z'ville moms group. I would ask for pediatricians in IU network on that page.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Miller/Noelle NP are wonderful!!! =)