Washington Babies

Hello

Hello all,

I just discovered this Seattle board after my n14 went dead. I am a ftm here in Issaquah, just recently moved here in August! I am a SAHM to a very beautiful boy, who was born dec 2!! Just thought I would introduce myself!! :)

Re: Hello

• Hello! I usually check this board every now and then but it's always pretty dead too! I'm pregnant with my first, due in June. I live on Capitol Hill in Seattle. Nice to meet you - maybe we can get this board going again!
  • I agree it would be awesome to get the board going again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  I am normally on my Facebook.  And I have been part of different mom groups on meetup.com in Seattle.  I know that it is popular for a lot of new moms to get involved with a PEPs group.  I still come back to the thebump.com occasionally.  I was trying to figure out the new format for the website, and I finally found where the Seattle Babies board was located.  I used to live in Queen Anne, but I now live in Poulsbo and commute by ferry to my job in Seattle. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • I'm planning on joining a PEPS group. Some of my friends have joined and really enjoyed it!

I wish I could think of a question or something to open up discussion, but I've got nothing.
  • Hi 

My name is Sarah and I am brand new to The Bump. My husband and are are TTC since December, but nothing yet  (this would be our first). We live in Mill Creek currently. 

I would love to get to know some Moms in the area so when we do have a kid and freak out occasionally I have someone to talk with, that and we would love to get to know more people in the area. 
  • Hi Sarah!

Yes, I need to make momma friends or friends in general! Good luck with getting knocked up, don't get discouraged! Me and my dh starting trying in November but didn't get prego until beginning of March.... We did have a lot of fun trying! ;)

I will have to look into this meet up groups!! Momma's gotta get out of the house, thanks ladies.
  • SpaSpaSpaSpa member
    edited February 2015
    Yea! I have also been over at GBCN Proboards, they have a pretty active Seattle board and some parenting boards as well. 

I figure it will happen when it happens so I am not too worried yet :p Congrats on your baby though
  • SpaSpa said:

Yea! I have also been over at GBCN Proboards, they have a pretty active Seattle board and some parenting boards as well. 

I figure it will happen when it happens so I am not too worried yet :p Congrats on your baby though
    I don't see any posts on the Seattle board except the announcement posts. Odd that there is one, though, despite not having any posts - is it private or something?
  • https://pandce.****/board/40/seattle 

It might be? I joined there are usually quiet a few discussions each day 
  • Lame they censor it... I can't find the Seattle board either!
  • Lame they censor it... I can't find the Seattle board either!

Really lame! But, I cracked the code. Or, more accurately, realized that when @SpaSpa‌ wrote GBCN that's not the same as GBCB! So, different board, not all about pregnancy and babies.
  • Oh, just put the address part up to the first period (p____e) into your search engine and it should find it if you're interested!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"