September 2012 Moms

Magnificent Monday!

2»

Re: Magnificent Monday!

• We will have to get together one of these times when you're in Philly @MommaP12‌. The weather is crap this time though.
  • We will have to get together one of these times when you're in Philly @MommaP12‌. The weather is crap this time though.
    Yes!  I'm in Norristown/King of Prussia/Malverne.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm really hating this new format!!  Between this format and the banning of redneck this place getting on my nerves!  But alas, I love me some THT!  ;0)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• MommaP12 said:

We will have to get together one of these times when you're in Philly @MommaP12‌. The weather is crap this time though.

Yes!  I'm in Norristown/King of Prussia/Malverne.

It's sbout 45 minutes from me but, if the weather is better, we can definitely work something out. It's really just straight up the turnpike from my house.
  • If THT makes the move, is there anyone else we would be missing? I'm glad you made the jump hmp! But the whole redneck banning was ridiculous.
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Why is the font so gigantic? It's like my mom made this site. She always has her screen at like 300% when she's on the computer.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • For me the font is super tiny. I have to zoom in just to read it. Or maybe I just need new contacts.....
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The font is really small for me too!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• My font looks the same as always on mobile.
  • jenndub said:

Why is the font so gigantic? It's like my mom made this site. She always has her screen at like 300% when she's on the computer.

I am fucking dying!!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • We're getting snow/ice here now. It started just after lunch, and it took me over 1.5 hours to get home.

DS has a throat infection and a fever. We are hoping he wakes up without the fever, but I'm not holding my breath. I have a feeling I will be on sick toddler duty while DH works tomorrow.
  • Why does my personal page think I am 42 weeks pregnant? It makes me sad to think of the loss moms having messed up pages like that.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• This format is weird. @Holly_1007 I hope Colby heals up okay.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • We ordered the crib this weekend. Also, MIL kept Aria Sat night so DH and I had about 4 hrs yesterday morning to clean without a toddler. It was glorious and I feel good about what we got done. February and March are filling up so fast that they will probably fly by. That's just with school stuff, not including anything with family or baby stuff. Eek!
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • mnkate said:

Hi ladies -- I'm finally on here. I've been struggling with the new format -- it keeps logging me out and I can't for the life of me remember my password.

CONGRATS on the new babies -- Karis and Frankie are adorable.

**off to catch-up**

PS WAITAMINUTE....IS EVERYONE LEAVING?!?! Should i be deleting my account?

We are making a back up plan and, yes, some are leaving. Most of us are moving to a small FB group with only recently active members. You would be included :D
  • hmp1 said:
    MommaP12 said:
    I'm really hating this new format!!  Between this format and the banning of redneck this place getting on my nerves!  But alas, I love me some THT!  ;0)
    Yep. The banning of Redneck sent me over to the new FB group. And as the day has gone on, I officially hate this gigantic font.
    Does this mean the old FB group? Or is there a new one? Am I just totally confused?

• @linzeek44 a new one, sending you a Pm!

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"