March 2014 Moms

I've been suspended? (FB)

A discomfort issue on FB earlier today and now my account is suspended?

If someone reported me I'd like them to contact me here.
If not, then I find it extremely coincidental, and rude since I said to remove me from the group if it bothered you.

Thanks, Gina

Re: I've been suspended? (FB)

• I just wanted to add that at LEAST one other member from here was encouraged to create a profile to use only for the FB group.

I don't see what the problem is for me to do the same,...when I actually created mine nearly a year ago when I joined other groups.

I will check for messages here in a day or so.
  • I'm sorry, the other person did have their account deleted by fb from the group when she had joined our fb group under it. That's all I know about the topic

Sorry you're suspended
  • Loading the player...
  • @WisconsinCheese12‌
    Thanks for the info.
    I don't see why I was suspended instead of just removed from the group.
    X(
  • @LakeCountryGal‌
    Thanks for the message.
    I just find it super coincidental that it happened right after some people got upset.

I guess it was time for me to leave anyway. I'll be returning to work in a few weeks and I'll be super busy so I likely wouldn't have gotten on much anyway.
  • Oh look. The FB group is responsible for alienating another bumpie yet again. What a shocker!
  • You can't see me but I'm rolling my eyes ^^
  • Stick with teaching band. Statistics aren't your strong point.

• Oh look. The FB group is responsible for alienating another bumpie yet again. What a shocker!
    That's a foolish generalization.  I'm on the FB group and I have taken zero part in any way that would result in anyone feeling alienated.... and there are countless others who feel the same way.  It's not the whole FB group....

That's a foolish generalization.  I'm on the FB group and I have taken zero part in any way that would result in anyone feeling alienated.... and there are countless others who feel the same way.  It's not the whole FB group....

Your right. It's not everyone in the FB group and I shouldn't have generalized it that way. The fact that it isn't everyone is the only reason I came back and went to PB. The problem is with the people in power of the FB group. The people to control the gates so to speak. They have a propensity for alienating people and sending their lackeys to do and say things like what was posted above.
  • I promise everyone I will get to PB soon.
    :smiley:
  • HighPeak said:

Oh look. The FB group is responsible for alienating another bumpie yet again. What a shocker!

No, but there are a few that are known to alienate, gang up on and just be downright nasty, there are also others that do this behind closed doors (super secret chat etc), and encourage the behaviour. I know of at least 4, and that's without even being part of the group.

@SurpriseAt39‌ you should come to pb, it's pretty p&r right now, it been like a whole fresh start :D

I agree 100% that it's a foolish generalization of the entire facebook group.
    You haven't even been in the group for months so you have no idea what you're even taking about.
  • redwine410redwine410 member
    edited February 2015

HighPeak said:

Oh look. The FB group is responsible for alienating another bumpie yet again. What a shocker!

No, but there are a few that are known to alienate, gang up on and just be downright nasty, there are also others that do this behind closed doors (super secret chat etc), and encourage the behaviour. I know of at least 4, and that's without even being part of the group.

@SurpriseAt39‌ you should come to pb, it's pretty p&r right now, it been like a whole fresh start :D

I agree 100% that it's a foolish generalization of the entire facebook group.
    You haven't even been in the group for months so you have no idea what you're even taking about.

Yawn.
  • Anyone know how to create one?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"