June 2015 Moms

UPDATE: Car accident, baby *should* be fine, just need to get this out.

MamaBishMamaBish member
edited February 2015 in June 2015 Moms
Had a really horrible car accident yesterday that totalled my car. Someone hit me head on, air bags and seat belt saved me. Went in the ambulance because I was worried about the baby and they were able to find a heartbeat when I got to the hospital. I felt much better about things after that but then another dr came in and told me that there is still a possibility to lose baby because of the trauma. There is nothing else they can do now. I am terrified now that something will go wrong! I feel better when I feel her moving but so worried and stressed out. Which I'm sure isn't helpful. I just want to take this opportunity to remind you all to wear your seat belts and to put the belt below your belly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
♥ Stillborn 2015 

Re: UPDATE: Car accident, baby *should* be fine, just need to get this out.

• I am so very sorry. What a horrifying experience. My best friend had the same thing happen to her and her daughter will be 11 yrs old this week. Thanks for sharing. Keeping your LO in my prayers. :)>-
  • So sorry that you had to go through this! Prayers that you and baby will both come out of this unharmed. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my goodness! I'm so happy you are okay! Thoughts are with you worrying about baby! Hopefully all will be fine-just try to stay as calm as you can
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 9/27/14, BFP 10/13/14, EDD 6/21/14

• Oh my goodness! I am so sorry but so thankful you're okay and they were able to find the baby's heartbeat so quickly! Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way!! Keep us posted!
  • C6091C6091 member
    edited February 2015
    Yikes! Hope you and baby are okay. Driving can be scary at times. I hope everything turns out okay. **hugs**
    Our Anniversary:- 06.02.2014
    Our LOs ED: - 06.04.2015

romantic movie couple for February:- Damon & Elena

Pregnancy Ticker
  • T&P! That sounds so scary!

Pregnancy Ticker

Angel baby 3/2014 at 5.5 weeks
    Angel baby 6/2014 MMC at 7.5 weeks
  • Glad you and baby are ok. Try to relax for you and baby. Thoughts and prayers.
  • Praying for you! I've been telling people all week how important seat belts are after my husband's terrible wreck Sunday! I'm so glad you were wearing one to give that baby it's best possible chance of survival! You did exactly what you should as a momma! Now go relax and try not to stress too much :)
  • I am sorry you are going through this but so happy to hear you are okay! Stay calm and relax for the baby! Sending thoughts and prayers your way!
  • thats scary!! glad you are ok!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • That is so scary! Glad to hear you and the baby are safe. Sending postive thoughts to you and your LO!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you ladies, DH is taking very good care of me so that's helpful. But he is super worried too. Going to try to stay positive :)
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Hope you are ok, I'm keeping you and the bump in my thoughts x
  • I'm so glad you & baby are okay! Try to stay positive & don't stress it could make it worse. I'm praying for the both of you
  • Scary stuff! Sending thoughts and prayers your way!
  • Glad you both are okay! Prayers and thoughts your way!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby June Bug is due June 5, 2015
    [[Our first, our little surprise]]
  • How awful! I am so sorry. I hope all continues to look good with baby and mom.
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• How scary! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!
  • How scary. Glad you and baby are alright. T & ps your way and take it easy.
  • That's horrible! Fingers crossed that everything stays okay!
  • So scary. I will be praying for you and baby!!! Glad all is good for now; definitely praying it stays that way.
  • So sorry! Try to rest and not stress! I totaled my car at 13 weeks in December and I was so worried too. So far so good! Take care mama!

Married 2008, fur baby #1 2009, fur baby #2 2012, first baby due June 23, 2015
  • That's horrible, what a nightmare. T&P's, hoping good news is coming your way.
  • How terrifying.  I'm glad you are OK, and that LO is so far.  Curious, what is the plan here on out regarding monitoring the baby?  Going to your regular OB/midwife for an ultrasound?  How long would it take for trauma to become apparent? 

Wishing you both the best!
  • How absolutely frightening. I am glad that things are ok right now. I hope you and your baby have a full, peaceful recovery.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
  • How terrible by so happy you and baby are ok! Thoughts and prayers to you and baby!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm so sorry you're going through. Glad to hear you are okay. Sending positive thoughts for your LO. Please update us on how you go at your next appointment

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: June 10th 2015 ~ Aussie Bumpie~FTM

** June 2015 ~ January Siggy - Pinterest Fails**

• How terrifying.  I'm glad you are OK, and that LO is so far.  Curious, what is the plan here on out regarding monitoring the baby?  Going to your regular OB/midwife for an ultrasound?  How long would it take for trauma to become apparent? 

Wishing you both the best!
    Thank you all so much!

Plan for now is to follow up with ob this week. They said it's still too early in pregnancy to monitor all the time as we haven't reached baby viability quite yet. They would have kept me longer if I had been a few weeks farther along but for now, there isn't much else to do. Going to call dr tomorrow and hopefully get in on Tuesday to ask my questions.

Luckily it's as if LO knows I need to feel her move more which makes me feel much better about things.
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• How scary! T&P for you and baby!
  • Thinking of you & baby! Hopefully everything will continue to go along like it should. Sounds like good signs at this point that baby will be fine. Prayers to you.
  • I agree with @Trampslikeus‌; your doctor shouldn't have told you that. Glad you're okay and the baby is, too!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How scary. So glad you're both okay! Try not to stress, just relax and send lots of love to your ute. Easier said than done of course.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Try to think positive thoughts! Prayers for you and your baby.
  • Try and relax, momma. So glad you are ok and sending T&P'S for baby's safety!

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm glad you're ok and everything with the baby is looking good! I'll be thinking of you both and sending good thoughts your way.
    TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • T&P for you and baby!! That's so scary
  • Glad to hear you and baby are doing well. I can only imagine how nervous you feel now. Try to take it easy and not stress too much. Hope to hear more good news!
  • I am so sorry you're going through this. How terrifying, but so glad you and baby are ok! Thoughts and prayers to you hun! Take care!
  • So scary! I'm so sorry this happened. It is just so unbelievably frustrating when they can't give you any real answers or reassure you that everything is going to be ok. Glad you are doing well and baby girl is nice and active :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"