May 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone want to introduce themselves? Or reintroduce?

Re: Anyone want to introduce themselves? Or reintroduce?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @manacita‌ I think I recognise your username .. I have learnt to accept that once my first child is born there won't be much gaming for me haha looks like there's a few of us
  • Options
    Hi! I am a STM to baby boy number two!! He is due 5/1. His name is sentimental and will be Wells or Welles Matthew :) Not sure of spelling... Even though it is supposed to be Welles I'm afraid people will not know how to pronounce it or something ... Decisions decisions! I'm 33 and very excited to have a house of boys!!! We will see how we do with two before we decide if we want a 3rd.. But open to the idea for sure!! Excited to spend the end of our pregnancies getting to know you!!
  • Options
    Hello! I'm Amy (21) and I'm a STM with another baby boy due 5/20. My son is 9 months old, so they will only be 13 months apart. Basically Irish twins, so my hands will be full!

• Options
    Hi! My name is Lesley, I am 21 and a FTM to a baby girl named M'lyiah Rose. I am so thankful to have the due date of May 8th & hope I can finish this semester of school & survive all of her kicking while I'm at it!!
  • Options
    kat0217 said:

Hi. I'm 26 (27 in a couple of weeks) and a FTM living in Memphis, TN. I'm due May 2nd with a baby girl, Lucy Vivian. Lucy has PACs (premature atrial contractions), but they aren't frequent and could still potentially go away. I have an OB appointment today where I hope to get the news that the issue is completely gone. My husband just got home from military training yesterday (he left when I was 3w2d, the day we found out I'm pregnant).

I was one of the first members of this group back in August. I was also one of the first who was attacked for absolutely no reason. I'm a more natural-minded (crunchy) mama and they all immediately assumed that meant I was judgmental toward those who aren't (which I'm not at all). Anyway, I've lurked off and on since then and watched it get consistently worse. I'm really happy to see the changes made here to make this a supportive environment. I don't know how active I'll be here now that my husband is home after such a long time, but I finally feel comfortable posting here again. :smile:

Edited because I forgot to put where I live.

Congrats! My BIL is also in the military. My uncle was as well, he is retired but still works for the military as a civilian. Just wanted to say thanks to your DH for his service! Also enjoy him now that he is home!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi. I'm shelley, 27. Ftm of baby girl due May 18th. I'm from Tennessee. It was a nice warm day here today ! :) I noticed someone else on here was doing the middle name mae. I love it. It was my grandmother's middle name. I just recently started checking out these forums since we'll be cloth diapering and I've been getting a lot of good advice from that group. I'm glad i missed out on all the drama !!

What part of Tennessee? I'm in Memphis but originally from the Nashville area. :smile: We want to cloth diaper as well but I've been overwhelmed by the options. Sounds like I need to check out that other group you mentioned!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I've been a lurker since Sept. but this is my first post. I didn't want to get sucked into all the drama that was happening before.

I am a 29 yo FTM due on May 27 living in MN. Team green! Though, trying to agree with DH on boy and girl names sometimes seems like I have set myself up for double the trouble.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Mary Beth and a FTM. Like many others, I've been lurking since the fall but rarely posted as I was not into all the drama. However, I'll admit it was entertaining to read some of it! I'm 31 and living in Los Angeles. We are expecting a girl on May, 29th. Her name is till TBD but we are leaning towards Caitlin and plan on using my maiden name as her middle name. Glad to meet everyone!
  • Options
    Hey ladies! I'm Melissa, 34 y.o. stm to my second boy. I'm going to be way outnumbered when this little guy gets here bc I already live with my DH, 4 year old son and our pit/lab mix Rosco. So many males! AHHHH! I had four miscarriages between DS and this pregnancy so feeling really blessed we were finally able to complete our family. I'm REALLY into football and am excited my team made it to the Super Bowl! Go Pats! :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

photo untitled_zpsa71c3d43.png

• Options
    Hi everyone I'm 31 and a FTM. We are expecting our girl on May 17. So far everything has been going great. I live in Manitoba Canada and am so grateful my jacket still fits. I love game of thrones too!

I have been a lurker since the beginning but never really posted because of the negativity before. I'm glad its turned around this site is such a great source of information and support.
  • Options

Hi ladies,

I feel as now there is a bit of a fresh start happening I would make this post for any newbies that were too shy to introduce themselves before or anyone that has always been here and didn't post much to avoid backlash. Or basically anyone that wants to reintroduce themselves to the new community!

My name is Sarah, 24 years old FTM to baby girl whose name keeps changing throughout pregnancy 24 weeks 4 days. I'm from Sydney Australia annnnd i like gaming :) (currently far cry 4 and assasins creed unity for anyone that cares)

Lol as soon as I read you are from Australia the little voice in my head reading your post developed an Australian accent. Nice to meet you!
  • Options
    Hi! I will reintroduce. My name is Shelby. I'm 23 but turn 24 in February :) FTM and we are expecting our little girl on May 7th! We are so excited! Our little girl is measuring in the 45th percentile right now and is perfectly healthy according to our doctor. We have two dogs as well. They are our fur babies. One is a mutt and one is a Shiba inu. They are spoiled little girls!
  • Options
    EmLove61 said:

Hi! I've replied to some posts but don't think I've actually introduced myself!

I'm 27, a FTM due May 8th and we are on team green! My DH and I live in rural grain-farm country in South Dakota and are so excited to be parents!

I have been stressing big time lately because our baby has one kidney that is dilated, we did a follow-up ultrasound and it was bigger yet :( We have another ultrasound schedule at 32 weeks. Pray all will be well for our little one!

Praying for your sweet baby!
  • Options
    Hi my name is Shaikha / 1st pregnancy / 21 years old / 25 weeks, 6 days / Pregnant with a baby boy
  • Options
    I'm Rachel, 29 year old FTM due on May 15 and expecting a boy! Name is still TBA but we've narrowed it down to less than 10 possibilities at this point- lol. Baby is healthy, and must have super long legs because he seems to be dancing around all the time. I guess we should expect that because I'm about 6 ft tall and my DH has a few inches on me. We have an enormous, gangly border collie/hound mix.
  • Options
    I'm 31, (32 in a few weeks). My husband and I are expecting a daughter (our first) and I'm currently 26 weeks, due early May. I'm a teacher and mommy to our furry little girl a lab mix. 
  • Options
    @sassymama15‌ haha I don't have one of those super strong accents like in the movies but I'm sure you would be able to hear the difference.. Also don't use any of the lingo crocodile Dundee uses I don't know anyone that says fair dinkum or g'day haha
  • Options
    I have been on here since I found out I was pregnant, but never posted much. My name is Alisha. I have a 18 mo old girl and am 22 1/2 weeks pregnant with my 2nd girl! This will be my husbands 3rd. He has a 9 year old daughter from a previous marriage. I am from Utah and Due May 31st! Haha so if this little girl doesn't come early I could have a June baby. We are really liking the name Averi, but haven't 100% decided..
  • Options

I'm Alison.  36 year old STM.  I have a 5 year old boy and another boy on the way. I've posted a little but between being a high school math teacher,  taking a grad class, and a 5 year old, I don't have much time to post.

I had GD with the first pregnancy and do again with this one so let me know if you have any questions about it.  It's doable, but annoying at times.

• Options
    Hey ladies! I'm Melissa, 34 y.o. stm to my second boy. I'm going to be way outnumbered when this little guy gets here bc I already live with my DH, 4 year old son and our pit/lab mix Rosco. So many males! AHHHH! I had four miscarriages between DS and this pregnancy so feeling really blessed we were finally able to complete our family. I'm REALLY into football and am excited my team made it to the Super Bowl! Go Pats! :-)
    I know how you feel.  I will have two little boys, DH, and my boy dog as well.  I'm looking forward to less drama in their teenage years.
    ;) 

• Options
    rinibean said:
    Hi all! I'm Anisa from New Orleans but I'll be moving to Chicago in the next couple of months. I'm a STM with a DS that's 2 1/2. We are having a girl on May 27th! I have two pitbull fur babies named Matilda and Chloe :) I'm happy to finally introduce myself. I was kinda scared before lol. Nice to meet you all.
    Good luck moving to Chicago!  I'm from the Western Suburbs if I can be any help.  I'll apologize in advance for the crappy winters, but springs/falls/summers are awesome.

• Options
    Hi Everyone! I am a 28 year old (29 tomorrow!) FTM in the Boston area. We are expecting our little guy on May 3. I have, like several others, been an occasional lurker since the fall but had never posted or introduced myself. I had 2 losses prior to this pregnancy, so I am happy to say things have been going well. Thanks for starting this thread, great idea! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"