April 2015 Moms

UO Thursday

now don't hold back....

Re: UO Thursday

• Question what does the UO stand for again?
  • Oh boy! I see why we stopped. Yes it's unpopular opinion.
  • Loading the player...
  • khan08khan08 member
    edited January 2015
    Ahh ok. My sister that just became pregnant and is due in August seems to think she knows more than I do with her being a FTM and myself a STM. She's trying to tell me that I am not gaining enough weight, consuming too much caffeine and she's never had a child yet.

It's so wrong to slap a family member but i am so close sometimes, my hand just sits there and twitches
  • NagaWater said:

I think the Kardashian baby clothes are....trashy. A 3mo doesn't need an effing leather skirt and fur vest.

I think that every time I walk into babies r us.
  • I'm super excited to be having this little boy, I really am, but I absolutely hate being pregnant. My mother had 6 children, no MS, no issues and loved it, she can't understand what is so difficult about it. PTL, HG, 28wks with no end in sight for MS etc. etc. etc.

done with ranting.

I understand. I HATE being pregnant. Even the baby kicks. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE knowing baby is ok in there. But it's SO uncomfortable.
  • I hate ketchup.
    ~
    Married May 18, 2013
    Expecting our first child April 3, 2015
  • KatyInNH said:

I hate ketchup.

My DS will take yours for you.
  • UO I hate 2x weekly testing that is about to start for me.  BPP and NST each week?  Ok sure great to see baby and all, but I'm trying to work here.  Yes I'll be going, want to keep baby safe and make the OB have the warm and fuzzy that all is well, but it's terribly inconvenient!  I'm lucky I have a good job that doesn't mind all my time off.  I'm just SICK AND TIRED of sitting in the doctor's office already and really not looking forward to going in what feels like every other day.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• I actually love feeling the kicking and moving especially since I didn't expect to get to experience this again.
  • Pregnancy hates me and I hate pregnancy. I feel you @nagawater.
  • This place is boring now. Oh wait. Maybe this isn't an UO but a fact.

Also, I could care less about the Super Bowl this year. The only thing I find interesting (or funny rather) about it are the jokes and parodies about how Tom Brady likes his balls.
  • marirosem07marirosem07 member
    edited February 2015
    keifekm said:

Also, I could care less about the Super Bowl this year. The only thing I find interesting (or funny rather) about it are the jokes and parodies about how Tom Brady likes his balls.

I 100% agree, especially because this year will have an * associated with it. Stupid pats...

BabyFruit Ticker

A15 Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"