February 2015 Moms
Options

37 weeks and 4 days pregnant

wondering about the true labor signs or closeness to labor, for the past few days this week I keep getting these uncomfortable pains could it be Braxton hicks? Contractions?

Re: 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant

• Options
    It could be anything. I suggest talking to your doctor about it.
  • Options
    I must add they're only at night...when I try to get comfortable...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Then it's probably just Braxton Hicks. But I'm not a doctor, so you should call yours.
  • Options
    We all have different experiences on this, but basically with true labor it won't stop or fizzle out. Still, talk to your doctor.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Definitely will talk to my doctor, but I like to know what you guys have experienced through this time...
  • Options
    My doctor said 5-7 minutes apart and last 60 seconds and last that way for an hour. This is my second. I think with the first it was less time apart. I don't remember exactly because I was induced the first time.
  • Options

I play a game of "Is this contraction pain or gas pain" every few days now. I assume it's not time if the pain is bearable and not getting worse over time.

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• Options
    pattie26 said:

Definitely will talk to my doctor, but I like to know what you guys have experienced through this time...

I have BH at night. And during the day. Last night I was so uncomfortable I only got 2 hours of sleep. But just because mine are BH doesn't mean yours are the same. That's why my suggestion is to take the question to your doctor.
  • Options
    I'm 37 weeks 4 days also! Scary how close it's coming ! I've been feeling the pressure too but drink lots of water to see if the go away ( and they do). Keep aware and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"