August 2012 Moms

I still go here. Anyone else?

Just checking to see who is still here after the mass exodus.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I still go here. Anyone else?

• *waves* I peek in every once in a while.

Anniversary
  • I am still around!
  • Loading the player...
  • I still check in though I spend more time going between the May and June 2015 boards since that is when #2 is due.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm still here, I wasn't around for the drama and April15 kinda went bananas and now it looks completely normal again...just different names. I don't understand what happened, but I'm still here :)

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • i'm still around.
  • I'm still here, too.  I decided not to follow Feb14 over since I need to spend less time on TB anyway.
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Glad to see you're all still here!  I got a get out of work free card for tomorrow thanks to the snowpacolypse.  I'm in the area where we could get up to 3 feet of snow.  Woohoo (but not really).
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm here! I check here periodically, but I've been checking out Sept 2015 more since that's when I'm due with lo#2. =)

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm here! I check here periodically, but I've been checking out Sept 2015 more since that's when I'm due with lo#2. =)

Congrats on no2!!
  • Thanks!

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Yay! Congratulations!!!

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • I still check in every few weeks to see what's new!  I'm not sure I like this new bump page.  When I logged in it said that my baby was the size of a jackfruit ... um ... my "baby" is 2.5 ... but mostly just annoyed me because we've been TTC for #2 since DD was 9 months old ... so that "your baby is the size of" thing was just a smack in the face ... thanks for reminding me that I can't get KU on my own! 

My Journey to Motherhood
    Me 36, DH 42
    7.5 years of TTC ... It never gets any easier.

Baby Girl # 1
    TTC Since January 2009
    Reproductive Endocrinologist diagnosed us "Unexplained Infertility".
    After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Girl # 2
    TTC Since June 2013
    Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
    EDD 10/15/16
    At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

• Apparently I missed the mass exodus & drama I keep reading about. What happened? I haven't been on in awhile. And what is this "other site" that people keep talking about? I'm just curious. I have no plans on leaving this one. What caused people to leave? 

• I also check in once in a while but like others i'm more often on May 2015 and June 2015 since Baby #2 is due june 1st but measuring two weeks ahead ;)
  • I check in....rarely and also missed this exodus you speak of. I'm also on April 14....can't believe #2 is almost 1!
  • vivianmcvivianmc member
    edited March 2015
    Yes, what happened?  I haven't visited in a while but used to be a complete regular.  :)  And on a sidenote - how do I change my tickers and signatures?!?!  I cannot figure it out and it's driving my crazy!!
  • I don't know all the details but it was something to do with the mods being 'demoted' and then a lot of them were banned.  Many of them left for a new site.  But glad to see you're all still here.

BabyFruit Ticker

• What the crap, this new layout is making my ancient work browser spaz out. I'm trying to post about new and exciting things for our little family but it keeps leading me back to a page that tells my my baby is as big as a jackfruit.
  • No doubt

It's crickets man

Crickets I say

What happened? 

photo happy4th_zps32a39228.jpg