TTC After a Loss
Options

opinions needed first AF

When would you make the decision to call your doctor? First AF after loss and I and going through super plus tampons and bleeding through the super thick pads in 45 mins to an hour and passing tons of clots... All clots I pass are at least the size of a nickel and up to the size of a small orange. I do feel as though I am sometimes dizzy

Re: opinions needed first AF

• Options
    I have called 3 times today and they have not returned any calls. I also sent 2 messages via my chart online and haven't received anything there either. I will be making a call to a new doctor tomorrow in hopes of getting help. Sorry for the late response I've been asleep
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you soak a pad an hour, go to the ER.
    (USE TO BE, WISH2BEMOMMY). 1st BFP ever Aug. 16, 2010.... 1st OB appt. Sept. 8, 2010, u/s showed poss. blighted ovum.... b/w 9/8/10 22,698 b/w 9/10/10 14,521.... mmc confirmed, started naturally m/c 9/15/10, d & c 9/16/10 I love you my precious monkey!! 2nd BFP March 2011.... c/p, miss you lil one!! 3rd BFP Nov. 20, 2011, subcornial hemorrhage detected 11/24/11 heartbeat found.... LO's heartbeat lost 11/25/11.... d & c 11/26/11..... I love and miss you so much baby!!!! C/P 4/26/12.... gone before I knew you.... off BCP 10-1-13.. BFP 11-20-13.. SCH for 7 weeks.. 3-4-14: It's a Girl!.. 4-22-12 emergency cerclage placed..7-7-14 cerclage removed at 36w.. delivered Lillian Marie 7-28-14..
     "An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth"

Our TTCAL Blog--Newbies and Lurkers Please Read!

♥♡♥ PAL/PGAL welcome♥♡♥
  • Options
    Any news yet?
  • Options
    My doctor just called me back about 30 minutes ago. He said that this is normal and expected. If I feel like I am going to pass out I should go to er if not then just take iron... it stopped last night but started again it's just not as bad as before
  • Options
    That seems abnormal to me. Shouldn't all the clots be gone prior to af?
    I'm glad you didn't pass out. It's so scary.

Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"